A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Happy beautiful Monday!!! My lilac bush has flowers on it for the first time in 3 years and I am so tickled about it!! Lilacs are one of my favorite! :mrgreen:

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Hey, it was good to meet you you! I think I have one of those bags, is it the backsack thing with the drawstrings? You are welcome to it, if you want.

3. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Yes, it is. I would give her mine but she would prefer her own.....little testy isn't she? Gets that from her dad....hahahah

Sherry

4. Sherry A.

My Dad's, hopefully, coming for my daughter's graduation. I'll introduce the two of ya', P. Ha Ha. He's not even a person we mess with. Served his country for many years. He was at war while I protested it. He was behind enemy lines, by himself, for our Rights. Yep, would really like you two to meet on this one. :lol::lol::lol:

Sherry

5. Cleopatra

I'll double-check but I think I still have it.

6. Sherry A.

Thanks. No problem if you don't. I'm sure Webbie will cough one up soon.

Sherry

7. Sherry A.

Pretty cool. Always makes me happy when something blooms for the first time.

Sherry

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

if you don't i have a couple extras from our get together, just let me know:cheers:

9. Sherry A.

You guys are just awesome!

Sherry

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Had a great weekend, got to see some of my favorite people, HG, her DH, dgsatman, kdc & great sister and then at the Strawberry Festival got to see Mafiaman, kdsgrandma, Melynda, dgsatman again, and a few others, it was so much fun seeing everyone. Sorry i missed Sherry & Cleo, must have been there earlier, we didn't get there until around lunchtime.:cheers:

11. Cleopatra

I left about 12:30, that place was PACKED.

12. Sherry A.

We had a great time as well. Yes, we left before lunch as my daughter had to be at a CPR class in Raleigh right after lunch. I had a great time seeing the 4042ers!! Thanks, P, for that bottle of water. When my daughter went to reach for it I had it finished. Tee Hee! As always ran into KDs immediately. I swear she's everywhere! Cleo and her daughters were wonderful. My teen just loved her two girls.

Sherry

13. Cleopatra

Mom. Mom.Mom.MomMom.Mom.Mom.Mom :lol:

14. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

If everyday this week is as pretty as today, it will be most enjoyable. I just got back in from a mild, two-mile walk and it was sooooo nice with that light breeze blowing. Really makes me want to pack up and go to the beach.

15. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Not gonna bite this time! :evil::jester::jester:

16. Sherry A.

OMG....cannot stop laughing. My daughter is thinking about using that as her ring tone. I told her I would enjoy her listening to that.

Sherry

17. Sherry A.

We'll let my 86 year old daddy handle P! :mrgreen:

Sherry

18. Cleopatra

I've just learned to tune it out, I could have talked to that man all day with that going on. I never heard it. ;)

19. Sherry A.

I thought it was bothering you that's why I told my daughter to take them to get a free necklace. How funny! :lol:

Sherry

20. Cleopatra

Yeah, it's annoying - but I am used to it. I *did* appreciate her doing that. :) And the girls enjoyed it.