A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Thanks girl, we had a great time as usual!!! :grouphug:

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:cheers: My sister got the biggest kick out of your birds!!! We enjoyed our visit with you, hope you enjoyed the donuts!!:jester:

3. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Great - I just found that my zipper was down. I have no idea how long it's been that way.

4. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

At least you haven't reached the fourth stage yet.
    [FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif] First you forget names, then you forget faces, then you forget to pull your zipper up, then you forget to pull your zipper down. ~Leo Rosenberg[/FONT]​

5. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I would love to have met some of those people. Going to be at the Ham and Yam any of you?

Sherry

6. Sherry A.

Happens to all in our house at times. :lol::lol:

Sherry

7. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

Inch worm, inch worm
    Measuring the marigolds
    Could it be, stop and see
    How beautiful they are.....

First Version (written by Frank Loesser; featured in the biographical movie "Hans Christian Anderson")

8. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

I'm sorry I missed you. A nice family saw my foster dog at the festival and adopted him :hurray: So I had to head back down to PetSmart right away. Hate I missed it.

9. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

i should be pretty easy to find...QDR broadcast position, sometime around 2p

10. Sherry A.

We shall find you. My daughter thinks she knows a real celebrity and tells her friends. I told her she met James Carville, Bill Clinton, Bob Etheridge but not impressed until she met a DJ who was db. You'll be at the bbq contest also, right? Your teen fan club may be hanging around. tee hee.

Sherry

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

sorry we kept missing each other all weekend, my dgs was looking forward to meeting your ds but we met up with some others and there were plenty of kids to have lunch with - i spent too much money on the rides but got some great pics of the bungi (sp?) thingamiggy:lol:

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

gonna try to make it, not sure yet but will definitely let ya know:cheers:

13. Sherry A.

Great the teen and I both love ya'. She'll be hanging around dangerboy and I'll be going the other way. j/k on my part. Cleo will be with us and I think her son.

Sherry

14. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

cool and tell her i was showing off my bracelet all weekend - love it:grouphug:

15. Sherry A.

I'll let her know. She was so happy to give that to you! Your story made it more meaningful. :cheers:

Sherry

16. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

haha she's an awesome young woman who seems to have her head about her, and seems to be quite astute if i do say so myself. i'll be somewhere around the end of the barbecue contest looking for lunch, but i don't actually have anything to do with it...

17. Sherry A.

She's young and still very impressionable. tee hee. For some reason you really impressed her. Her friends are the same as her. They are so impressed that she met you.

Don't go get a big head, she had your station on when I got in the car today and I told her that I only listen to rock and roll and she's nuts. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Sherry

18. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Sherry,
    FWIW, your DD was one of the best students I ever had the pleasure to teach. She and her friends gave a great measure of reassurance to me for the future these kids face.

19. Sherry A.

Thank you so much. For your information she respected you and said you were wonderful. That's what teachers are supposed to be....wonderful teachers. Pat yourself on the back. I will pass along your remarks as I think she needs them at the moment.

Sherry

20. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:iagree: it is a blessing and an honor to you that you have raised such an awesome young woman - you go girl:cheers::cheers: