A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Dumb arse. She thought your son was very polite and cute. Wanted to know how old he was. Told her she cannot hang with those who oppose MY opinions. She started laughing. Offering her money to change parties is against the law or should be. :jester:

Your son must take after your wife and she's done a good job. :cheers:

Sherry

2. Sherry A.

Thanks, and they say single parents cannot do it. What's the matter with people. She cannot wait to see ya' this weekend. I cannot believe she thinks db is this famous, handsome dude. I have to get her out of here quick! Can you believe she wants to start a fan club? Told her he must have slipped some kool aid in her glass. Country music....some maybe. db famous?......as a Conservative he's pretty cool.

She's a trip! Of course she thinks Harley is an Aunt to her. You have to know my kid has lost her mind.....guns and Conservatives......I've lost control!!!!!!!!!!!! Good thing is she loves Hat!!! And she thinks you are way cool. It's just Harley comes over and talks to her. Uh oh, that's the problem....I must have been out of the room when things were said. tee hee. She thought Cleo was awesome and loved her kids......too many Conservatives around her!

Sherry

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I'll be there! Can't wait!!

4. Sherry A.

Wonderful. Never met you in person, I don't think, and really want to meet your kids and new husband. Look for the blonde teenager hanging around db and you'll find me. :lol::lol: Cleo and I will be together.

Sherry

5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I was going to say, I'll be where the rockstar DJ and the BBQ are. :mrgreen: I'll have the boys with me (2 handsome 6ft. tall identical twins) but no hubby. It's guys fishing weekend.

6. Sherry A.

Okay. Will find you where Mr. Big Head will be.

Sherry

7. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

I'll be there Sunday afternoon, politickin'. Hope to bump into some of you.

8. Sherry A.

Can you never rest? We're going on Saturday. I might come join you in the booth if the teen will drive me and pick me up. What time you going to be there? I'll see if she is busy. Still not allowed to drive, hate it.

Sherry

9. Sherry A.

Yeah so little miss teenager just "text" me from school that the errand I wanted her to do "after" school was going to be done now. Says she has a typed letter, signed by me, with her cell phone number as the contact. Told her I'm contacting the school that she's using her phone during class and to suspend her if she leaves school grounds. She "text" me back and said "gotcha". Let her know I already contacted the school....so GOTCHA!

Sherry

10. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

haha she's stickin it to the MAN! irony at its finest...

11. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I'm hongry.

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Me too! Can you bring me something? :jester:

13. harleygirl

:lol:
    whatcha want?

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

LOL!! I reckon I'll just eat the peanut butter crackers I brought. :cheers:

I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to call you the other day. Things are crazy, but good!8)

15. Sherry A.

Cannot wait for yours to get this age. :mrgreen::jester::mrgreen:

I would never have done anything such as this. :jester::jester:

Sherry

16. harleygirl

It's all good, we'll have to do lunch sometime since you are 4 seconds from me. :hurray::hurray:

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Just tell me when!! I usually only take a half hour for lunch but can take an hour if I want. :cheers:

18. harleygirl

The closest place is Charlies BBQ.

This week is out. :ack:

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

No problem!! Charlies sounds good to me when we can. :cheers:

20. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

I cant wait until May 30th 2011!!!!! We can then put our house on the market without having to pay back the tax credit!! woo hoo! I NEVER thought I would be so happy to move to JOCO in all my life!