What's up with ODS?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by blusdrmr, Apr 24, 2010.

1. blusdrmr

blusdrmr Well-Known Member

I noticed, last night, that the parking lot was empty and the lights were off and thought it to be odd for a Friday night so I crusied through the parking lot to see a sign on the door "closed for neccessary repairs. will reopen wednesday 4/21". Obviously, it is past that date. A friend of mine was supposed to have a gig there, tonight, and had not been called or notified about them being closed. When he called the owner, he was told "due to some legal issues" they would reopen sometime next week.

Anyone?

2. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I think they had a booth at the Strawberry Festival. Maybe Kaci will know.

Sherry

3. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

Yeah because after this http://www.4042.com/4042forums/showthread.php?p=495126#post495126 people are really going to want to help you when it comes to this or anything. You've got a very public grudge and I hope anyone thinking about responding to you reads this link. I say you can kiss the arse of everyone in here otherwise delete this thread to save yourself from looking so incredibly foolish.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2010
  4. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

I was going to finally get around to trying them this weekend. I ended up going to Sushi Thai in Cary. It was excellent! Does anyone know if they will have Thai food? I don't know of any Thai places close to us.

5. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I also love Thai and Indian food, but the closest restaurants that serve this type food are all with Raleigh addresses. :x

6. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

One of the guys I work with used to have a Indian (India) resturant in Cary, unfortinately they couldn't keep enough business coming through the door to stay open. That is one of the main problems with having a specialty resturant.

7. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I agree, read where they think Indian will be the next big thing, replacing Thai of the last decade. I am not holding out too much hope.

8. CGG

CGG Guest

:confused: Why not welcome different perspectives and thoughts? Welcome those that enlist a more lively discussion, or even make a fool of out of themselves - Cause let's face it, (whether we want to admit it or not) those post are more intriguing (look at the views).... The way I see it, is these post/people that help keep our sights on what is exceptionable and normal. Without them how would we judge?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2010
  9. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

Please tell me you did not read the link... because if you had and then you posted this nonsense I would say you look even more foolish than blus. I'm sorry, but anyone who reads what he said there and then says it keeps our "sights on what is exceptionable and normal" needs to have their head examined. I'm sorry. That's just how I feel. Welcome to the board.

10. blusdrmr

blusdrmr Well-Known Member

Foolish? Wow! I just asked a simple question and expected a simple answer if anyone knew anything. My reply in the other thread was because they typical crap/garbage/trash replies on here were none from the norm and, frankly, I have been sick of it. Seems like some people would get off thier high horse once in awhile and be somewhat civil. I guess that didn't happen.

I simply asked my question, here, because I was trying to find out some info for my friend who was supposed to have a gig there this past Saturday (as my question was stated) and it was closed on Friday night (as I stated). I thought, maybe....just maybe...someone here might know something.

I see nothing has changed since my last visit and all anyone can do is bring up old crap and have nothing good to say.

Great to see our "community" is such a great one!

later, all. Have fun in the pool.

11. Sherry A.

While you have been more than abrupt on here and with me I still think you should ask Kaci. PM her. You had a question and she can probably answer it for you.

Sherry

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

nope, don't ask me Dan, you have pretty much attacked everyone on here and degraded the whole board, so i guess if you need an answer this is not the place to go anymore. Sad cause i did like you in person but dang, nastiness on a constant basis is not how you get the answers you want. Didn't your Mama teach you that you get more bees with honey?:lol::lol::lol: My lips are sealed cause my word is my word.

13. Sherry A.

Okay, there ya' go. Looks like P told you why you get these responses. If Kaci will not answer your question, to me, that means a lot. Never, ever heard Kaci not help or answer one. I'm with P and Kaci. Call the place. You've been vile to me before but heck chill out.

Sherry

14. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Oldie but goodie

[​IMG]

15. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

^^^^^^^

:lol::lol::lol:

why we vote for Cleo

16. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member