A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Harley and Hat,

My daughter wants to know if you two are going to be at the Ham and Yam Festival.

Don't know why....she heard other names but not either of yours.

Sherry

P.S. For me....Hugh and Mrs. Hugh?

Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
  2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I doubt it, tell her I'll stop by next week for my Mt. Dew fix. :lol:

AND I'l bring Buddy if that's alright.

3. Sherry A.

That will be great. She already told me that you were coming with him. :lol:

Sherry

4. Sherry A.

I've been hurting for a couple of days on the shoulder and ribs and have been so bored. I take Tylenol but the pain continues. Hopefully it will go away soon. Probably because of therapy too.

Been having fun on here and Facebook during this pain. Don't use the left hand but seems I'm doing okay with the right one.

I hate getting older due to accidents like this. I probably would be out and about if I was younger.

Sherry

5. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Sorry, Can't stand Yams! 8)

6. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Looks like some crap I got out of my ears as a youth! Didn't taste good then and I ain't going to try it again! :mrgreen:

7. Sherry A.

Neither do I but I do like the people and other food. Well, you will probably need some rest after your trip.

Sherry

8. Sherry A.

The auction people are coming today and I'm really unsure what to expect. Kind of sad but glad to get some items out of the house soon, just too much stuff. Six sets of china, five bedroom suites, freezer and fridge, loads of occupied Japan items, Norwegian items, items from around the world, just stuff...stuff...stuff.

Hopefully they will do the auction at their place a week from Saturday. Raleigh Auction, if any of you know the place or people.

Sherry

9. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I love poot roots

10. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I don't do yams either, but I do love live bands, street fair and pig cookin' contests.....Come on Hught....don't be a spoil sport. The weather is going to be perfect!!:mrgreen:

11. Sherry A.

:iagree:

12. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

guts = :ack::ack:

13. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Getting my driveway fixed today! Woohoo!

14. Sherry A.

:grouphug:

15. Sherry A.

All "stuff" will be gone next week to the auction. Thanks to them I will not feel claustrophobic in our house. Did not know they do antiques on Saturdays and regular stuff on Mondays. They even have furniture from Model Homes for auction on Mondays. Hum.

They still are sending some items to New York......wonder how long that will take?

Sherry

16. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Why are they called poot roots? :allears:

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Do you ever wonder if folks actually believe some of the horse manure they post?

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Apparently!!:lol:

19. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

i'm not a yam guy either, but sweet potatoes are an entirely different story

20. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

This forum has gotten waaaay ****tier in the past few weeks. I'm barely reading half the threads at this point, and the ones i'd normally read and participate in aren't about issues anymore... just drama.