Mark jacobson Toyota Commercials

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Mr.X, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Mr.X

Mr.X Well-Known Member

Who is that black haired guy on the commercials with Mark Jacobson and why is he there??

2. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

The biggest stiff for the lowest pay he could find.... or then again,, it might be his son. :?

3. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

I read somewhere else that it's Mark's nephew. Probably a way to get a shameless plug for his book.

4. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

5. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Probably a relative placed to appeal to a younger generation of Toyota and Scion buyers.

6. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

In one of the latest commercials it says he an author of some book (can't remember the name) but yeah - I've often wondered about the connection there?

7. PBJtime

PBJtime Guest

Who cares? Mark Jacobson is a crook and I will never buy another car from him again....

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I wouldn't buy a car there just because the commercials are so annoying. :ack:

9. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

:iagree: Gosh, we feel that way. Used to be the old guy with pies in the face, then the dog, now his nephew is pushing a book. We try not to watch his commercials but heck it's hard.

Sherry

10. Oy Vayayay

Oy Vayayay Well-Known Member

I still have nightmares about turning on the TV and seeing that Crossroads Ford guy.

11. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Tom Smith... is/was running his own show down near Lillington, I think.

12. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

They aren't even as annoying as those Sport-Durst infomercials with their super low monthly payments for the first three and the the payment doubles or triples. That is, according to the very fine print on the screen.

13. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

for Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust that much profit!!

14. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

Is, and in Sanford too. He really is a nice guy, although those commercials were awful to watch! We know him and his wife pretty well.

15. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

so i'm the only one who thinks that's his boyfriend?

16. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

He didn't make that much of a first impression with me. I was at Crossroads looking at trucks on two occasions and he wouldn't part his lips with just a simple, 'how ya doing.' Maybe he was just having a bad day...or two.

17. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

With that haircut and that white poodle...you might be on to something. :jester:

18. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

yeah, i used to think his kenny rogers look was took lure in the hot cougars, but the caesar haircut, then that little rich girl lap dog....and now the hot latin younger guy. it's a duck.

19. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

I never thought of that, but you may be on to something! LMAO!

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:lol::lol::lol: