Looking a reliable dry cleaners at 40/42

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by the2popes, Apr 29, 2010.

1. the2popes

the2popes Active Member

We've just recently moved to this area and wanted to know the name of a good reliable dry cleaners in this area. Thank you.

2. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

The one inbetween McDonald's and next to the First Citizens Bank. Forgot the name.

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I have discovered, and absolutely L O V E, Service Cleaners. It's located up in the shopping plaza beside Walgreens. The one that had Marco's in it and Riccobene and Assc. is there too. It's on the right as you are heading up 42 towards Hwy 50. They have fixed a zipper in my son's cherished backpack, fixed a pair shorts my son ripped skateboarding (the rip was not on the seam and it tore in an L shape and she repaired it beyond recognition) and my drycleaning is done perfect. I am so happy they are there!!

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

\

cool, had not heard about this one, will definitely give them a try, i love having my dentist, eye dr, hairdresser all in the immediate area, now if we can just get T to move across the street:lol::lol:

5. KellBell

I know, right?

The sweetest people in there. I am soooo happy there is someone reliable up there now.

6. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

I vote MIKE's. Always had prompt service and they do a great job on our clothes.

7. KellBell

I used to use them, but they screwed up several times, so I had to flush them. :cry: