A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

me neither but looks like NY9, didn't check the other, just says banned and his posts are still there so maybe just a little timeout??

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i just wonder how Webbie determines who to ban and who not to, i have seen some really bad crap and the author did not get banned but then some get banned for something minor:confused:

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

That's what it looks like.

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I'm with you, WHO CARES!!!!

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

feeling grateful that there are still these among us and they are the last to ever ask for recognition, yet the ones that brag for recognition are the last to give from the goodness of their heart unless they know something is in it for them - guess i been doing too much fund raising lately for a lot of different causes, gotten a little skeptical unfortunately but i will get over it.
    Matthew 6:1-4 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+6:1-4&version=KJV

Last edited: Apr 29, 2010
  6. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Sometimes you get so giddy you have to tickle and laugh some more when karma bites people in the arse. :mrgreen:

7. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

The way I feel and the way I imagine I will feel Saturday Morning, I don't plan on getting out of bed until after noon. Then it is Laundry Time (Oh such fun).

8. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Understand been those trips a lot. Relax and help out around the house.

Sherry

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

The best laid plans...........................DH and DS were supposed to be camping with the Scouts this weekend and now DS has a fever and gastrointestinal issues and home from school today. I am supposed to be having a yardsale with a friend tomorrow. GAH!!!! I sure hope he feels better in time to go, how he got sick on that high dollar antibiotic is beyond me, must be viral. Maybe that means it will go away quick. :boxing:

10. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I am coming down with a NASTY cold, not sure of my weekend plans now either. :(

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

uh oh. Eat some more apple butter, it's full of cinnamon oil and clove oil, it'll cure what ails you. : )

12. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Its gonna be a great day!!!!:hurray:

13. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Is it time to go home yet?

14. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I was just wondering the same thing.... :cheers:

15. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

bummer. I was hoping I'd be able to say hi to you tomorrow at the festival!

16. Sherry A.

Well crap. Take some meds and still keep the plans. Need anything?

Sherry

17. Sherry A.

I love apple butter. Do you make it? I'd love to buy some.

Sherry

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

yes ma'am, I learned how last year. It's easy, you can do it in a crock pot if you just want a small batch. And I would be happy to give you some, I can't take money for it. :cheers:

19. Sherry A.

I would love to have some but really do want to pay. My granddaddy taught me to enjoy it and I haven't eaten any in years. Please let me know!

Sherry

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

No money!! Holler at me if you will be in Clayton over the weekend. I'm going to be around. Just send me a PM, they come straight to my phone. 8)