Cleo How Do We Vote For You?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Sherry A., Apr 26, 2010.

1. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

My son is finishing up second grade and wears a size 5 shoe. I wear a 13 so I hope he slows down a bit. Its hard finding many shoes over a size 12 when you go shopping. Most of these shoe stores only get maybe one or two pairs of 13s at a time in any given style. Forget about if you want something larger. They're out there, but very slim pickings.

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Yep, I've heard that a lot. Got some family members that wear those sizes and it gets tough. Apparently DS is taking after my side of the family in that regard. Poor kid!

3. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

4. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I thought of that movie right away! :lol::lol:

Sherry

5. Sherry A.

The winner will be announced on Monday and Cleo is way ahead. Go us! Go Cleo. How'd ya' get those votes from California?:mrgreen:

Sherry

6. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I dunno - I was wondering how. :lol:

Thanks again everybody who voted, and thanks Sherry for championing my cause.

7. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Congrats Cleo!! :cheers::hurray::hurray:

8. Sherry A.

She told me she was getting a big Cardboard Check. Wonder who will cash it? :mrgreen::jester::mrgreen: Try to stick that in the thing at the bank's drive through. :lol::lol::lol:

Sherry

9. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Yeah...don't think it will fit in the canister at the drive thru! Hope they have fun spending the $100!! :mrgreen:

10. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Yeah, my cardboard check. lol

Thanks everybody!