SICK & TIRED

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kevinsmithii, Apr 14, 2010.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Sick & Tired of people NOT using their turn signals.
    if I had a crappy POS vehicle and unlimited insurance, I'd just rear end 'em. :boxing:

2. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I swear you need to do that!

Sherry

3. Sherry A.

Yeah, I cannot stand that either.

Sherry

4. Sherry A.

For you Cleo....Bill Cosby:

Cliff: [About his mother] When I was her child, I'm telling you, this woman, all she wanted to do was take a stick and ask God to give her enough strength to knock us somewhere. And to this day I still do not know where kingdom come is. And all she is, as far as I'm concerned, is an old person trying to get into heaven now.

Sherry

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i want the xbox:lol: you remind me of me when my boys were in the terrible teenage years, ya know the years their bodies are inhabited by aliens and they no longer understand the english language, they learned real quick, Mama may be smaller but she is mightier:lol:

6. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

lol!

7. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

And yeah, I'm totally trashing his apartment. :lol:

8. Sherry A.

I am so tired of having to walk people through things step by step by step. Sheeet....could have done it by the time I get through.

Asked my kid if the attic was completely cleaned out about a month ago, "yes mother". Auctioneers are coming today, she's home early from school and I asked about something. No, she tells me, you will not find it in the attic. I go in that place and it is still full of boxes and sheeeeet.

Tells me well I thought you meant just dishes. I tell her.....okay, we're supposed to move this crap when ever we move. Saw boxes with dishes even.

Step 1. Open the darn door

Step 2. Walk into the attic

Step 3. Pull out the first box or bag and move to the back of a room so it is out of the way and we don't break a shoulder.

Step 4. Walk back over to the attic

Step 5. Walk into the attic

Step 6. Follow Step 3 or I can write it out again.

We'll go through it all when the darn attic is COMPLETELY cleaned out.

@@@@@ it. Why do we have to do this at home, work, grocery store, gas station, etc. etc. etc.

Anybody left with common sense?????????????

Sherry

9. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

sick and tired of all these freaking calls to vote for a particular candidate

10. Sherry A.

I haven't gotten a one. Got rid of the regular house phone and my cell is on the list not to get these. My cell also shows Private when I call people.

Sherry

11. Sherry A.

And now the auctioneer is not coming today to pack and didn't call to tell me. Been waiting and waiting. Coming tomorrow to do packing and pick up.

For goodness sakes I'm gonna have to use my water gun on somebody today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: May 3, 2010
  12. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Sick and tired of all the good food not being good for you. And vice versa

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

of all the rich just getting greedier and forgetting who got them there in the first place:evil::evil:

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

People who think that rules, laws etc are for "other" people.

15. Savealot

Savealot Well-Known Member

talkin' about me again?

16. Rockyv58

Of hearing about high school kids in Johnston county dying in car accidents. SLOW THE HECK DOWN.

I am afraid of what the accident/death rate will become once this new high school opens on Polenta. With that curve right at the school and the one just down the road between Grill road and the high school. That curve stays in the shade and when we get snow and ice that section of road stays icy for days.

17. Sherry A.

:iagree:

18. Rockyv58

They've put tons of street lights in the parking lot, You'd think they could spare some for Polenta along that stretch in front of the school. And how many deaths and accidents will they have to have before they go and put a traffic light at the corner of Polenta and Indian Camp. I agree slow it down to 35mph along the whole road. But you know that won't stop them. Just thinking about it. I wonder how many of them will cross the double yellow lines when there are the huge farm tractors going up and down Polenta and the adjoining roads.

19. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

What about a traffic light on Polenta at Indian Camp? I still don't understand why they didn't straighten out that curve a little bit, it looks like there's enough land they could have done that.

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:jester::jester::jester: