A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I have swamp sunflower, butterfly bush sprouts, goose neck and running roses if you would like any. With the ground a little wet they are easy to get. I have a shovel, trowel and bag we can put them in if you would like one or all of the above. I'm telling you I have a bunch.

That's the least I could do for my wonderful Apple Butter.

Sherry

2. Sherry A.

I sleep on pallets in my daughter's room when she has migraines. Actually good for a person's back but don't tell the teens that or for sure they wouldn't want to do that. :lol:

Sherry

3. Sherry A.

So a 32 year is dating a 19 year old? Not in my household ever. Piercing, tattoos leaves one ugly guy. Am I the only mom who has taught her daughter to knee the groin?

Sherry

4. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

5. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

I am about tired of this lady trying to have a pi$$ing contest with me today! :banghead:

6. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Used to see this guy in McKinley's every few weeks.

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Well..................I just can't get past the tattoos on his FACE!!! Nevermind the rest of it. :?

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

That HAD to hurt like hell.

9. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

You aint lying......

10. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

I just wonder what his gf looks like!

11. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I think she's on this board. Her name rhymes with Berry Tay. :mrgreen::jester:

12. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

she's 19. technically you can't do anything about it, other than withhold funds or visitation or contact.

13. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

I'm in charge. It hard to say no when other moms kick their kids out because their husband doesn't like them. Pretty sorry if you ask me.

14. Sherry A.

If she's living under my roof actually if she's living anywhere and she's 19 dating a 32 year old I'd have a real problem and so would she. If she's 19 dating a 32 that looks like that, don't care where she's living I'll kill her. I know by law she's able to do that but that age difference, him looking like a painting and her not protecting herself from someone abusing her, if possible.......might as well kill them yourself. :mrgreen::jester::mrgreen:

Sherry

15. Sherry A.

Those moms are worse than sorry!

Sherry

16. Sherry A.

It is gorgeous outside. Wish I did not have so many weeds to pull but on a day like this who cares.

Sherry

17. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Testing testing, today is May 5th and the sun will rise tomorrow:jester::lol::lol:

18. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

And I would be right there to back you up because if it was my daughter I'd do the same thing.
    I think we both have daughters that know that, though.

19. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

tell ME who they are! I have a LOT bottled up inside... it'll do me me good to let it out on some ******* that deserves it!

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Crap, you beat me to it. :boxing: