Mother's Day Art Festival at Smith Nursery

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by AnnetteL, May 5, 2010.

1. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

2. AnnetteL

3. bbfan

bbfan Guest

Thanks for bumping- did not see it before. I really want to go and I happen to be a mom- so now I have a plan! Thanks

4. AnnetteL

See you there :)

5. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

I didn't see what time the event is running from?

6. AnnetteL

It will be from 9am-3pm ;)

7. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

I hate i missed this event. i missed it because I show up TODAY MAY 9th instead of MAY 8th!!!!! The wesbsite clearly stated May 8th but Mothers Day was what registered with me! I took my son and my mom out today. Thats when i learned i missed it. We had fun anyway. We picked strawberries then went home and made strawberry milkshakes.

I always do stuff like this. I dont keep a calender. I have shown up for a birthday party a week early. I recently posted on another thread that i could follow a recipe and Danger Boy said he read that and had to bite his fingers to keep from typing a comment on my claim!!! What can i say? I dont like to be bogged down with mundate or rigid stuff. Or i could just be a complete ditz! A friend of mine told me thats just how creative people are. Trouble is I cont consider myself creative. Oh well...

DB's wife

8. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Heck, it's his fault. It's Mother's Day and she should have reminded you that the outing was yesterday and not today. In my mind it's his fault, plain and simple. Glad you made a good time out of what could have been wonderful had dangerboy just reminded you on "your weekend". :mrgreen:

Sherry

9. dangerboy

altghough blaming Danger sounds like a good excuse, he was working all day!
    this was supposed to be my "gift" to my mom.

Danger helped my son execute his 35 minute "All Day" Spa Treatment. This was all my son's idea. First my son gave me a back massage. The kind where they chop on your back. DB gave him some tips and my son did a good job. Then my son wanted to smear my cucumber mask all over my face. It was hilarious! He asked me if I would like some soothing music. He got the laptop and cued up some music all by himself. He said, "How about the top hits of the 80s?" How soothing. He then said he couldnt think of anything else to do so I let paint my finger nails. He painted each one a different color. It was cute and very appreciated!

db's wife

10. Sherry A.

Sounds like you had a wonderful time and db helped. I was just pulling his leg when I posted above. :mrgreen::jester::mrgreen:

Sherry

11. dangerboy

yeah, and he used up some of my gunmetal gray on her, and me with a pearl jam concert to go to later this week....

12. Sherry A.

Need someone to join you at Pearl Jam? Will not talk politics. :lol:

Sherry