Can't take it anymore, I gotta Vent!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by cathy0517, May 10, 2010.

1. cathy0517

cathy0517 Well-Known Member

Why does it seem that whenever I drive lately someone is riding my bumper? I usually drive 5 miles over the speed limit and still it happens. In light of all the recent accidents I beg everyone, please drive safely. I am a nurse and every day I see what car/motorcyle accidents do to people, of course accidents do happen but put away the cell phones and leave 5 minutes earlier already. Coming home from work with very little traffic on 70 I had a car right on my bumper, she passed me and cut me off to pull in front of me, when we stopped at the light I could see she had a cell phone in one hand and a cigarette in the other! I certainly don't claim to be a perfect driver and I will admit to being distracted by one thing or another but I am trying. If you are running late and the person in front of you is going the speed limit, please suck it up and be late, don't take it out on me!

2. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

I agree with you! Happened to DH and me once again yesterday,DH actually increased his speed :ack:and I asked him why??
    I usually slow down when someone is riding my bumper.

3. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Maybe they like looking at you from behind and want the close up effect.. :mrgreen:

4. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

get out of the fast lane!!!!!! it's careful people who get hurt! Move it on over grandma!

:mrgreen::lol::jester:

5. Oy Vayayay

Oy Vayayay Well-Known Member

Slow down to 25 and drive them nuts.

Maybe they mistook the Ben Gay for the Preparation H.

6. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

just slowly pull up on the emergency brake and let them crap their pants when they realize you have stopped and your brake lights aren't on!

7. ServerSnapper

That's called impeeding traffic. It's more serious than road rage genius. Phone a cop. Next silly answer please....

8. cathy0517

cathy0517 Well-Known Member

Be nice now or I'll run my mini van into your bumper, sonny.

9. Oy Vayayay

Impede has one 'e'.

Fine. Slam your brakes on, let the arse-hole slam into you, say, "My neck hurts, where's my lawyer", and sue his arse back to the stone age!

But seriously... Years ago on I-40 I had a hemorrhoid clinging to my posterior, so I touched my brake lights. Didn't brake, just touched the lights.... You should have heard the tires screeching, seen the idiot spinning, going up the bank, etc. Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!! How much do you want to bet the idiot still hasn't learned not to tailgate?

Last edited: May 10, 2010
  10. ServerSnapper

My keyboard has one "E" but my fingers have Tourettes Syndrome

11. Oy Vayayay

You know I'm just kidding around, right?

Many years ago, when I worked for CoreStates Bank in center city Philly, we had a Systems Analyst who was very "big for her breeches" so to speak. She went as far as to write out detailed specs and assign them to someone very much her senior, whom she had no business giving assignments. Fred took out a red pen, corrected all of her grammer, and dropped the specs back on her desk after grading. I rolled!

12. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Really? I see two of them. :jester::jester: