Lawnmower Repear - Good and Cheap?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by FragileFreebird, May 10, 2010.

1. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

lol....see here is an example of you being an idiot...You redicule(ridicule, mockery, raillery, sarcasm, satire, irony) for me getting personal.........lol Like I said. Cynical.

2. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Here you go again trying to brag about a Master's Degree. Is kdc supposed be intimidated by a degree? She has taught me a lot about grammar even though my degree is bigger than yours, SS. Go read the Rush Thread on the Political Pit and stop it. Want me to post your last PM to me about the Hair Thread? I swear you are one idiot.

Don't everyone go get paranoid that I'm keeping PMs for use against people or crap. I kept them and still do from a jerk.

Sherry

3. whitney

whitney Well-Known Member

Does anyone know of a person that might do repair work on mowers? I read through the thread but only saw a business listed. I'm interested in the answer to the original question.
    Thanks..

4. Sherry A.

I don't know anyone personally who does it. The business listed above is the only one I know. You might check 4042 classifieds to see if you can find an individual.

Sherry

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Hudson's would be my first pick. I am not sure if Griff's is still in business or not. There used to be some recommendations for them. Good luck!

6. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I came here looking for a new lawnmower guy because mine is getting older and doesn't like to do it much anymore.
    The second post mentions it, after that it is the 23rd post before it's mentioned again. You people owe me 21 posts worth of reading time back.

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:lol: My apologies......................didn't meant to get sucked into the madness.

8. ServerSnapper

I have two degress woman!! not one. and no. Yours is not bigger than mine.

Ohh Wait. Are you a doctor?

9. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

Crazy how a question about lawn mower repair turns into this madness. I tried finding someone close by last year to do a repair on my old mower and couldn't find anyone. A neighbor confirmed the engine was shot. I got another used one and needed a new pull rope for it. Hudson's Hardware is fair and didn't rake me over the coals.

10. ServerSnapper

started out as a joke from me...everybody knows I cant spell due to brain to hand failure...then the Hen house comes clucking.

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Well, gee, I was joking too til you got all butthurt about it.

12. ServerSnapper

I have no idea what butt hurt is. That is a sensitive subject since I use to work for the prison department.

13. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Wow! Finally a man that admits it!!!! :lol::lol:

:jester:

14. 4ME2KNOW

4ME2KNOW Well-Known Member

I don't mean to come in between the argument but I have an answer to the original question.

Check out http://griffssmallenginellc.com/

He has been fixing our various used lawnmowers for years! I highly recommend them and they are a local 40/42 business!

Ok....carry on

15. whitney

Thanks for the info.

16. Sherry A.

My apologies all. Didn't mean to high jack.

Sherry

17. old school

old school Well-Known Member

We know you couldn't help it, what with CrotchSniffer or SandwichServer or what ever his name is, constantly jumping in to stroke his own educational ego.

18. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

i recommend the dude on garner road next to the sherriff's training facility...last name is clark. has a yard full of mowers, fixes old stuff, sells used stuff. lived there all his life...

he'll be around 75% of hudson's price, and guarantees everything. just had him do a job for me rebuilding a motor on and old tiller.

19. whitney

Thanks..and the info about the tiller is appreciated. I have a tiller that needs a little "tweaking!"

20. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

uh really do not want to get into this crap again, but seriously SS, you were not at the 1st get together or any of them that i remember although i am told you showed up at maybe the 15th one for a few minutes at CDH, i do not honestly remember you being there. Our first one was actually at ODS and then we had a few at the Clubhouse which was where i met kdc for the first time and then we had quite a few at CDH but considering CDH has not been open but a few years i am wondering why you keep posting about being at get togethers, although i am told you did show up at one lunch some of the folks in Raleigh went to. kdc is not in anyway standoffish so obviously you have not met her. Sorry but the truth is the truth. And wait for it......