Lawnmower Repear - Good and Cheap?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by FragileFreebird, May 10, 2010.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i second Griff's, super nice guy and he goes out of his way to make sure you get the best repair at the best price.

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Well, he was at one at CDH fairly soon after they opened. I think it was the one I first met Nevil at, because there wasn't too many fellas there. I do remember meeting and speaking to him, but it was no biggie. Being as how I am married, I don't get overly friendly with men I don't know. Now, I am not saying I'm a "prize" by any means, but I don't EVER give my husband a reason to be concerned about my socializing.

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Not me.

our only mower is a push mower and of course it's dead, I had bil call up there to see if they wanted it maybe to fix it and resell it the guy said "Hell No" and hung up. :?
    All he had to say was nah, just take it to the dump.

4. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

You know you have in a round about way sort of implying I have hit on you or imply that I have hit on others. What you need to realize I know a select few on this board personally. Never touched one. Have flirted but at the time I did it. I was single. So let's just get this striaght. I am not here to flirt...pickup, or even attempt to hook up. I am here to do just like you do. Express my opinion.

For the record. You are exactly right. That was the first time I met you. Never again. I did meet a group in Nightdale. Second and only other time I have gone until recently.

It seem to be an issue here of some of you ladies being FULL of yourselves. NONE of you have been or even close to my type. Well maybe one. But she is married as well. So if there are anymore little round about ways of implying I am here to do like the bunch of us did in the past. You are stuck and need to let go.

5. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

I love everyone... well ok almost everyone. And I flirt only when it's called for and gives me an advantage. :lol::lol::lol: :mrgreen:

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Let's get something straight right now buddy. I am NOT implying that you have hit on me personally. However, your antics on here MIGHT give folks the impression that you were trolling for the ladies. I want to make it clear that I do NOT go in for that sort of thing. For the record, having met you, you are NOT all that and a bag of chips as far as I am concerned either. OK? Enough said.

7. ServerSnapper

ok
    Like What? What have I done to you to give that impression. I want to know. I have freinds on here I talk to. I flirt with but the bottom line is that is the end of the road. If you speculate or assume. Then that makes those you mentioned fools. I love my wife. It's that simple.

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm not speculating or assuming anything. I'm actually speaking to the time period prior to your marriage which is what is being dredged up. You were NOT married to my knowledge at that particular gathering. *** is your problem?

9. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

SS,

Please take it to the Political Pit, to your very own Thread. People really want to discuss items and some posting on the Discussion Forum aren't regular Members.

Sherry

P.S. People's reputations usually mean a lot to them so back off kdc, SS.

kdc and Kaci....I know you can take care of yourselves but let it go please and let me handle this one. I've taken too much for a while from SS.

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Sherry, it's all good. I've got nothing left to say about it. At this point, I'm going to chalk the rest of his whackaloon behavoir up to his personal issues an ignore it as best I can.

11. ServerSnapper

I am sorry KDC. I have been on edge lately. Please accept my apology. Nothing personal. All I meant by what I said was I am not the same person I use to be. But maybe in a whacked out way. So I am sorry.

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Good enough. Fresh start, enough said. 8)

13. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

pass the tissues.... :grouphug:

14. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Now that you too love birds have stopped pecking at each other can we get back to solving our lawnmower issues? :lol:

15. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I think that is wonderful for you guys.

Me two.

Sherry

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Let's not get carried away people. :lol: And for the record, I DID answer the OP's question. :cheers:

17. ServerSnapper

I don't own a lawnmower.....it gets done with my monthly fees I am so blessed to pay.

18. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Well then what were you doing in this thread to begin with!!!!! :jester:

19. ServerSnapper

Because I miss a lawnmower....:cry: