A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I always believe the first time is the hardest on month end closing. Keep good notes and backup and you'll find it easier and easier.

Congratulations! :hurray:

Sherry

2. Sherry A.

Well, thank you from a mom who had to travel many years for business and could not help. Always appreciated those who put things together, went to PTA meetings, etc. but I'll bet I'm one of those who never said "Thank You" to those who took the time out for the hard "volunteer" jobs at our schools.

Sherry

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Yeah, since I am not an accountant and this is some highly specialized software they got going on, and I've had a whole 2.5 days of training. I'm working off some really cryptic notes and it's been FUN. With that said, I love this job!! Numbers don't lie. 8)

4. Sherry A.

Nope, numbers are what they are. With not being an accountant and all I'm even prouder. It's harder than people think. Once you get in the swing of things it will be a breeze. So proud of you.

Sherry

5. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

I love days like today. In the seventies, nice breeze, mostly overcast skies. I'd love to be laying on the beach right about now with my eyes closed and my ears open.

6. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

I want a new purse and new bedroom furniture :)

7. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

tomorrow I turn 41. I asked my wife for an 01 Ferrari Modeno 360 Spyder.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes. Does that mean I won't get it?

8. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Would rather be sitting in a beach side tiki bar having a cold beer watching the waves among other things that this nice warmer weather brings out.

:mrgreen:

9. ServerSnapper

The you and the other half will have to come visit in myrtle. My pool has a bar at one end of the pool. No straw but cedar is just as good.

10. AWmom

AWmom Well-Known Member

it takes 14 muscles to make a frown but only 4 muscles to stretch your arm out and punch the a-hole!!
    :boxing:

11. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Happy early Birthday. Good luck with the Ferrari. Maybe play the Powerball tonight?? :)

12. ServerSnapper

lol no. I will just go to Greensboro and buy it. Titanium color and blue interrior. She knows when I get my mind set...it's not changing. Hell she got the car she wanted!!

This is the one at Sports cars Italia...right off of 40.

[​IMG]

See full info here...

Last edited: May 12, 2010
  13. CraigSPL

If money were no object I'd have a Veyron.

As it stands I'd like either a right hand drive Skyline GTR or the newer Nissan GT-R

http://www.nissanusa.com/gt-r/#/models/

[​IMG]

14. ServerSnapper

I like it...But still. This is a Ferrari.

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I dunno, kinda looks like a mid-life crisis to me. :jester:

16. ServerSnapper

From a distance......But I just am wanting a toy for a weekend car. The wife likes it. Convincing her it's a need is another story!

17. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

me too. :lol:

18. CraigSPL

Who's?......SS's or my choice?

19. GarnerGirl2000

it might mean she already has it and is trying to make you believe she doesnt :)

20. GarnerGirl2000

I know what bedset that I want but have no clue on what purse :) I need to sell my bedset before I get a new one! ha!