A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

You are welcome!!! :hurray: I'll let you know if more of them show up at my house.
    The ped here in Clayton. I am still miffed about it this morning, LOL. I'm sure someone will be along shortly to tell me I am over-reacting, but it was a complete waste of time and money, both ours and the ins company. Not to mention with layoffs running rampant at DH's company, who really wants to take extra time off of work? He has more paid time off than I do which is why he took him instead of me, but still. Now they are on the way to Cary this morning. And more time DS is going to miss from school with EOGs next week, if they do the procedure today, he won't be able to go back to school at all today. :?

2. ny69

ny69 Guest

pointing out the obvious hasn't worked yet, you did over-react though, be calm,cool and collected.

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I have not called them, so my only "over-reaction" is to vent here. You are free to not read my posts, smart ***. I'm glad you don't mind to waste money, I wasn't raised that way, however.

4. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Looks like you got another hemorrhoid kdc, lol.

5. ny69

ny69 Guest

I enjoy your posts though, they always make me feel fortunate.

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Would increasing the fiber in my diet help? :jester:

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

**** off.

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol:

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

What's that old saying, something about having one nerve left and you are on it? That about covers it. Stupid kids, their parents ought to be slapped for raisin' 'em to to be a donkey's behind. :mrgreen:

I'm worried about DS and can't be there and this little twerp wants to give me a hard time. Yeah, I don't think so. :evil:

10. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol:

11. ny69

ny69 Guest

Relax, stress is like a dragster carrying you to the grave.

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

How about you grow up? Your little friends might think your disrespectful behavoir is cute, but it's not going to fly when you get out of middle school.

13. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

4.5 hours is not enough sleep to function on and the red bull and Mt. Dew aren't helping.

14. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. ny69

ny69 Guest

you personally know this??

16. ny69

ny69 Guest

Sexy?? LOL

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Know what? That you are a middle schooler? Your social skills make that pretty evident. :cheers:

18. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

he's definitely an idiot, no matter what grade he's in....:cheers:

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Woo hoo!! I just won $3 on a scratch off ticket. Time to retire! :hurray:

20. ny69

ny69 Guest

no, the flying part