Auto body shop recommendations

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by oth, May 14, 2010.

1. oth

oth Guest

I would like to get some opinions about auto body shops from folks that have had their car repaired.

---- If you had to have your car repaired again, would you use the same shop or prefer to go somewhere else.

Does anyone have any experience (positive or negative) with any of the following shops:

1) Hendrick Collision Center (in Cary NC)

2) True-2-Form
    11537 Highway 70 West
    Clayton, NC 27520

3) True-2-Form
    201 Maynard Crossing
    Cary, NC 27511

Any input would be appreciated.

2. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

I had hail damage on my hood. went to Tru 2 form 1429 Mechanincal Blvd Garner. They did a great job.

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I haven't used them personally, but have heard good things about the one on Loop Road in Clayton. USA Auto Body, I think.

4. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

I used True2Form in Clayton on 11537 Highway 70 West when a deer walked into my car a few years ago and I was very pleased with the work they did. They were quick and professional. I had some issues with the door handle after the repair, took it back up there about a month later and they took care of the problem right away. I'd use them again in a heart beat!

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Brian's cars on Stephenson Rd

6. sacosta

sacosta Well-Known Member

I recommend H & H Auto Service on Guy Rd.

7. Raven

Raven Well-Known Member

:iagree: Brian does a good job

8. ECAVE

ECAVE Well-Known Member

Ditto....^^^^^^^^^^

9. blackbearz

blackbearz Well-Known Member

I also used Tru 2 Form on Hwy 70 in Clayton....they did a great job....it took a little longer than promised....but they took care of getting me a rental car. No complaints here!

10. 3Cs&Me

3Cs&Me Guest

I only go to 42 Collision Center. Kristi & her team do a FABULOUS job -- I've seen her twice in the last year for damage to my van and they are always on time, courteous and very thorough.
    I can't say enough good things about this shop!
    It's located directly off 42 on State Road, behind the little strip mall where Papa John's used to be.

11. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

I've only used two body shops before...Deacon Jones and Haddock in Cary (Haddock also has one in Fuquay). Deacon replaced a rear chrome bumper on my truck that I messed up and Haddock did the work on my Mustang that was rear-ended with about $3,000 worth of damage. They did a great job on it except they oversprayed clearcoat on my wheels some which they removed after it was brought to their attention.

12. mandmdad

mandmdad Well-Known Member

Can anyone give me the address and phone number of Brain's? Do you know if he does engine and frame work as well as I need to find a body shop that does, as our car just wrecked.

Thanks!

13. ECAVE

ECAVE Well-Known Member

2686 Stephenson Rd ยท Angier
    (919) 894-2434

Cant answer your questions though. He will do you right.