Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

You might as well give this to kaci, we're not going to be able to get it any time soon. Sorry!

2. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Well-Known Member

I'm looking for a wagon, one of those kids wagons to tote all my stuff at ball games, doesn't have to be pretty, ugly is good, just needs to roll :)

3. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

We're looking for someone who can clean out spider webs, dead spiders and such in our garage. Very high ceiling. It's a mess and we need it done asap and cheap.

Thank you,
    Sherry

4. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

Just out of curiosity why didnt you like it?

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

GIRL! If you got a broom, I'll do it tomorrow when I come over to *play* :mrgreen:

6. Cleopatra

You hear anything back on those garden stakes?

7. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Speaking of looking for things . . . where is Redneck Rich? He hasn't been around these parts lately and I miss his humor.

8. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

OK, you can ignore that message I just sent you on facebook, I missed this until now. I'll send Kaci a PM, and if she doesn't still want it, I'll just put it in the yard sale with a "free" sign on it.

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

thanks kds

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Anybody want some free large goldfish? They have been in the turtle tank and have gotten rather large, too large, even for the 55 gallon tank since the turtle and an 8" plecostamus live there too. SIL was supposed to get them, but has changed her mind. They are probably a good 5 or 6 inches long. I have 4 or 5 of them looking for a new home. I will deliver, LOL.

11. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Actually.....

I'll take them if no one else wants them. I'll keep them in the house for now until DH gets the PH balanced in the pond outside. We're going to be looking for some soon anyway....

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

They are yours!!!:hurray::hurray::hurray:

13. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Sweet. I'll be home most of the weekend, just call me!

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Sounds good! I gotta take Molly to Stage Rd in the morning, might be getting some plants with Tassy in the afternoon, but should be able to get 'em to you. :cheers:

15. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Would have loved to have you come over sorry I missed this. Don't think you could do what I'm asking for. The ceiling is really, really high. Thanks, anyhow.

Sherry

16. mvenito@nc.rr.com

mvenito@nc.rr.com Well-Known Member

washer/dryer

I already posted this in the classified section, but figured if someone here needs it: I have a GE dryer that is in perfect condition, its white, about 3/4 years old. We're asking $300. We bought them together and the washer needs fixing so we just bought a new pair. There is nothing wrong with the dryer. You can have the washer too, for nothing, if you want to fix it. My dh wants no part of it. LOL

17. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

I have a NICE bedroom set for sale! It is a Vaughn Basset set 2 night stands,queen head footboard, dresser with mirror, tall dresser and entertainment armoir! Its black solid wood and its the Cottage Collection. pm for a price ( I will warn you Im not just giving this away :) )

18. Cleopatra

LOOKING FOR...

I am looking for a junkman, or maybe even one of you 4042 posters is interested...

My little brother came down to visit last weekend, and his car almost made it... I had to pick him up in Zebulon. We managed to get the car about five miles from my house, then the transmission finally gave out. It is a 92 Ford Taurus, engine still runs, and I have the title.

Looking for someone to take this off my hands/put me in contact with a company or individual that will come and tow and give some cash for it. I am not sure how long it can be left where it is before it is towed.

19. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I saw on WRAL this morning a place you could donate a car (tax deductable), they fix it and give it to needy people.

Dern if I can find the story though. :?:?

20. Cleopatra

I heard about that too, but not sure if they want it with a transmission being so costly.