HAPPY BIRTHDAY SERVER SNAPPER!!!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by harleygirl, May 13, 2010.

1. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Enjoy!

Used to work with a Guy who said he hated it when people get what they wanted. I'm not like him!

2. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

You know if you can....Do it. I don't have any regrets...

On the drive back we plan on hitting some of the places on Diners, Drive ins and dives...I am super excited about that.

3. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

so, how did your car get from Greensboro to California??? :roll:

4. ServerSnapper

Because I didn't buy the one in Greensboro...:neutral: Duh...I bought a newer one. 2004 vs 2001. Same car. Just newer. Right color interior. Lifes about choices. I chose the one I wanted. It's my midlife crisis car. Any other questions?

5. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

Thats the way to do it. No better way to get to know your car, and have fun with it than a long trip. If i ever go the exotic route, i'd do it the same way.

6. michelle

You bought it without seeing it and test driving it?

7. ServerSnapper

Umm. It's a Ferrari. 2004 with LESS than 11K miles. Do I want to test drive it yes. But too late. I own it. But here is food for thought. I did go to the only Ferrari dealer in NC. Test drove an 01 you referenced. I also test drove a F55. All the same car. I am glad I need to splain myself. Oh ye of little faith. IT'S a FERRARI!! If it's on the SpeedO it will do it!

Just for #^&% and giggles. GO to Youtube. Put in Ferrari Modeno 360. Have a gander. Then come back and let me know your thoughts.

A few perticulars....

This car weighs in under 2000 lbs.

Hood side panels seats all made of Carbon fiber. Inner doors, skeleton, and chassis are RACE ready.

400 BHP (Grossly Underated) 0-60 4 seconds, 0-100 8 seconds. You get the picture.

My machine has an F1 racing transmission. up shift and down shift on the sterring wheel.

I know what i wanted. Porche....No thanks, Lambo. Came in close with a Gallardo. Just not my stile. I chose this Farrari for fun and just as much an investment.

SO....We good? These are very similar to mine.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. ServerSnapper

9. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

You gonna let me drive it? :mrgreen:

"I wanna go fast" ~ Ricky Bobby :lol::lol:

10. michelle

So the answer to my question is yes, you bought a car that you have never seen or driven. And I thought you were smarter than that.

You know, you could just fly to California in your airplane and have the wife drive it back :lol:

11. ServerSnapper

Dear baby Jesus....

12. ServerSnapper

lol. Ferrari's are anti redneck. Or atleast outside their logic.

13. ServerSnapper

Wow. It must be easy to be a cynical hose beast. I said I was looking for a plane. I never bought a plane. Don't be jealous. You had the same opportunities at an education as I did. Stick to designing sale ads. Maybe you will be the lead designer oneday.

Ohh can you please carry the toilet inside next time. Your man is obnoxious.

[​IMG]

14. michelle

Hey, I can lie just as good as the next person but I choose not to. :mrgreen:

15. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Scared I might never bring it back? :lol::lol:

16. ServerSnapper

Look I have one and I mean ONE key to this thing. and it has my name on it!!!!

Last edited: May 21, 2010
  17. michelle

I got one too!!!

Mine is at Target in Garner. I pick it up on September 25, 2010

[​IMG]

18. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Ummm... we're going to need to see proof of that come September, Michelle. Just slip it in your pocket for the fall 4042 get together, ok? And the receipt? We're gonna need that too. :mrgreen:

19. michelle

It was free with a coupon. :lol:

20. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

LMAO!!