A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

Yeah, they're microsoft points. you buy the points in stores or on the xbox and then you use the points to buy games, movies, and other things.

2. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Thanks for answering that from this inquiring mind.

Sherry

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Yep, nothing but property damage. PITA mostly. Thanks though. :cheers:

4. Sherry A.

Glad to hear it. :cheers:

Sherry

5. Sherry A.

No, he will not autograph anything for you so quit with being nice. haha Hey, Nevil, the "kid" wants an autograph. Beat cha' to it, P. tee hee. Just playing around today.

Sherry

6. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

W00t! Congrats to Nevil!

Now back to work, getting ready for yard sale tomorrow.

7. Sherry A.

Dang P, did ya' have to say it out loud? I'll confess the autograph is for me.....I'd rather be a hippie groupie any day than an ole' stick in the mud. I'm getting older and cannot travel with a band anymore like in my old groupie days so I figured I'd stay close to home and be Nevil's groupie. He needs a more sophisticated, sweet tea drinking, good lookin' to the bone, Southern groupie to scream when he walks into a room. Don't cha' go gettin' any ideas! tee hee :lol::lol:

Sherry

8. Sherry A.

Get to work KDs and stop looking at 4042. You have work to do young lady. That's exactly what you'd say to me. You wouldn't say this but I'm not shy......you need to make "us" some money this weekend. :lol::lol:

Sherry

9. Sherry A.

Close call last night. My daughter loves to swing, even at her age, has an old swing set that's she had since she was two, which is stripped down. I bought one of those expensive Hammock swings and a neighbor put it on the frame for her. After a year and half (still have my 5 year warranty) one of the arms broke in half. That arm is made of wood and is very thick.

Happened last night while she was swinging, don't really know the sequence of events but the arm broke on the swing, her left arm then went through where the arm broke and she hit the ground pretty hard. We are pretty used to her being accident prone.

She walked in crying, I could see her elbow was already swollen on a bone so we called a neighbor, who is a doctor, and he looked at it. Stated it was not broken but the funny bone was where she was hurting and where it was swollen. Put ice on it, cleaned her up and worried about her.

This morning, no swelling, no bruise but still hurts. We will follow up with him today but I think we missed a bullet on her breaking that arm.

Dang it. Had to tell her that I think her private time swinging days are gone. She's more concerned about not being able to swing than her arm.

If it's not one thing it's another.

Sherry

10. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

I cant STAND rude people!!!! Hate them!!! Dont come into a drs office for an 8 appt and wait 5 mins and tell me that you have another appt at 815 :)

11. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

like it's your fault they overbooked....what evv....:ack:

12. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Well, that's just STUPID!!! :twisted:

13. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Hey now! Why don't you come over here and help me price stuff? You can do that with one arm! :jester:

14. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

between the two of them, now they can clap ;)

hope y'all are alright

15. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

*sniff* *sniff* Y'all smell that? Smells like total BS to me :lol:

16. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

:jester:

17. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

... is goin' to 4042, then the bank, then to see grandma, then meeting in smithfield, then run by the shelter, then run by my aunts house THEN.... it will be Miller Time.

Ya'll behave, if it's at all possible. :twisted:

ta ta.

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Beginning to think we need some hip waders................it's getting pretty deep!:jester:

19. michelle

Ok, someone pm me the address to this yard sale!!!

20. michelle

Do you smell it too, girl? :mrgreen: