A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I've been smelling it since the topic got started......:roll:

2. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I think I'm taking myself out to the Farmers Market..... its beautiful outside!!

3. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I am thinking some summers eve is needed. Maybe that will clear the smell in your areas.

4. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Dude, that's nasty.

But seriously - does anybody else here post the personal details that you do, esp in regards to salary and perks?

5. ServerSnapper

Does it matter? The difference is those who can back it up. Wouldn't you think?

6. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Good idea! Wonder what Porter's has out now besides strawberries. Kellbell? do you know? I know you go by there every day.

7. michelle

Good point, can you back it up????

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I've always heard that those that brag about sex and money don't have either. :cheers:

9. Cleopatra

I'm just scratching my head here. And no SS, it doesn't matter who has what. It's how you portray yourself and your blessings that matters.

10. michelle

Very well said.

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

There you go! 8)

12. ServerSnapper

Then you have been in the field too long and speculating with Michelle. I haven't always had money like I have. I got mine the old fashioned way. I won it! But since i have graduated from college in 1993. I haven't had a job making less than 60K. It has always grown. I was a double major. As I have spoken about so many times. I own 1 home. One in myrtle beach. Check zillow.com. Public tax records. Just look up my name. It's paid for. My daily driver is an 2002 Cadillac Deville DTS. It's been paid for. SO while most of you are bogged down in debt. I have NONE. That is a simple fact. Like it don't like it I really don't care. You should know that.

As soon as I recieve the title for the Ferrari. I will post it. But my question is. If someone else mentioned they purchsed a SL550 or an SL AMG65 Mercedes would you question them? I don't think so. Just because mine is a Ferrari it's BS. I really don't care if you believe it or not. I just know I don't have to worry about things most of you have to worry about...anymore.

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

SS, I don't give a rats patoot...................you can spend your money however you please. However, if you post the details, then you need to expect the responses you are getting. WAHHHH!!! You keep trying to build yourself up, and making posts to degrade others, just like this one, just shows that you are attempting to overcome some sort of shortcoming. I don't need to post how much money DH and I make, but trust me, I am not wondering where my next meal is coming from. So get over yourself, most of the rest of us are.

14. ServerSnapper

Be fair in your statements Cleo. Don't support the cynic and diss the blessed. A mirror sometimes is a terrble thing to some of these people. I am brutally honest. Ask my first two ex wives.

15. ServerSnapper

You know I don't care what people think. I come here to write and get things off my chest. I am naturally confident. I am proud of the achievments I have made and my ability to provide for my family. I am not trying to boast what I make. I am trying to motivate. Where i posted these achievments on the other thread was a direct response to another poster talking about switching jobs due to the little market IT has for certain pros.

KDC since when is it wrong to announce achievements? Milestones! anything that was done with success. lol. I am amazed I am getting slapped around for not posting something dreary and non political. Maybe just don't read my posts. Put me on ignore. It's not going to hurt my feelings.

I am not angry

I am one happy camper who wishes not to post what's wrong in the world today.

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Announcing an acheivement of some sort is one thing, graduating, babies, world peace................bragging about how much money you make or dropped on a car is entirely another. Nuances.........................

Have a nice day, I hope you get to enjoy that car.

17. Cleopatra

There is a difference between confidence & arrogance.

Moving on.

18. ServerSnapper

It's a very fine line. But I admit I am both. But unlike others I can back it up.

19. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

word.

20. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

But what if I'm bragging about my sexy money?

Or my money for sex?