A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:lol: :cheers:

2. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

You're 41 and you didn't graduate from college until 1993? :?:

3. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

I LIKE it!

4. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

I certainly am not wealthy but I am rich in many ways. I can boast that I've been married to the same man for 50 yrs. Had a job I loved! Wonderful family! My husband is my best friend and my soul mate. Never made a fortune but god has truly blessed us in more ways than I can count. Some people measure success by the material things they have. We measure success by counting our blessings, name them one by one, count your many blessings, see what god has done!! Carry on! Pat

5. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

that is correct. Again. Double major. Masters in CS minor in Math BA. If you would like. I can dumb down the time line to be more effective.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 21, 2010
  6. michelle

Very well said. As long as I have butter for my biscuit then I'm doing alright. Money can't buy happiness or class.

7. michelle

Trust me, SS, I'm not a hater. I've just had enough habitual liars in my life that I can spot one from a mile away.

Moving on now. Suggest you do the same.

8. michelle

Speaking of humility . . . man, why don't you get some britches for that squirrel!!!! :mrgreen:

9. ServerSnapper

lol who are you trying to fool....lol

[​IMG]

10. ServerSnapper

Thank you pretty lady....

11. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

12. ServerSnapper

Well spread your sunny demeaner on someone else. You don't know me nor have you met me. Might I suggest speaking to a few of the people who actually DO know me on here. The ones who are quick to point usually have something they are trying to hide.

Misery loves company doesn't it.

13. ServerSnapper

It's about humbling yourself.

But I am not feeling it for the past couple er weeks.

14. ServerSnapper

Dude!! LMAO!!! lol:iagree::lol::lol::lol:

15. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

I bet I am the only person who had something delivered from Macys today in Wilson :)

16. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

spill it.... :allears:

17. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

18. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

19. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

This evening I was on the beltline near Rock Quarry Rd, trying to go east on 40 to West Johnston High School for the dance banquet, but instead sitting still in the traffic. I was daydreaming when I sensed an energy I have never felt before. There was a presence near me that I couldn't explain. I looked in to the rear view mirror and there it was. Nestled in between the heavenly sun rays were the words 4042.com plastered all over a Honda SUV. Coincidence? I think not.

20. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Whoa, am I ever glad that's over. I am never having another yard sale. Way too much work. But - highlight of the day - I sold my weedeater! I am never gonna weedeat again! I know, I've got a whole month left before I move, it's gonna get kind of shaggy around the edges, but I've got tons of other stuff to do anyway. Hope the new owner won't mind catching up on the yard work!