Mattress input

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by SteelD, May 23, 2010.

1. SteelD

SteelD Active Member

I need a new mattress anyone out there have one they really love or hate? I think I need to go in the firmer direction, have had softer ones in the past but have always been very restless or sore when I got up. Thanks for any input.

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Next time I'm getting a tempurpedic!

3. smallone

smallone Well-Known Member

I've purchased a bed from the Original Mattress Factory-- and I love it. I don't want to get out of bed!

4. oth

oth Guest

Original Mattress Factory

I would recommend the Original Mattress Factory..

I think its the best value for the money.

5. FoxChassis

FoxChassis Well-Known Member

All three of our kids just got new (Classic Luxury Firm) mattresses from The Original Mattress Factory. The two older ones have a bunk bed so they got bunkie boards and they both love the whole setup. The youngest one got a boxspring because it can fit on his frame. He's too young to say what he thinks about it. We'll be getting a new Queen set when we have the money.

Very happy with the products, the company, the store, and the sales staff.

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

We bought a Sealy pillowtop from Sam's a couple years ago. I was concerned about that pillowtop mushing down, but that hasn't happened. Prior to this bed, my back would be so stiff of the mornings I could barely get out of bed. Not anymore, it's my favorie spot in the house.

Might go with the sleep number next time though, DH is not quite as fond of this one as I am.

7. CAROLINA SUN

CAROLINA SUN Well-Known Member

MEMORY FOAM, IT'S GREAT!!!!!!

8. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

for non-luxury (ie tempurpedic sleep number etc), OMF is the only way to go...

9. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

What is their price range?

10. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

just remember where mattreses are concerned....you get what you pay for. It's an investment for at least 10-15 years....

I also vote for The Original Mattress Factory.....

11. SteelD

SteelD Active Member

Thanks for all of the responses. I would have thought about a tempurpedic but it isnt in the bank account. I went to Original Mattress factory and got a orthopedic extra firm. Too many years of pillow tops, my back has had enough. Salesperson was very helpful, not pushy at all. Greg was his name. I thought the price was right for the quality, my only gripe is that the delivery isnt free when a lot of places are.

12. FoxChassis

FoxChassis Well-Known Member

13. ddrdan

ddrdan Well-Known Member