Harleygirl! Please forgive me!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by michelle, May 22, 2010.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I am sooo sorry that I forgot to leave your coupons on the front door. I completely forgot about it. PM me your address and I'll bring them to you. Again, I am so, so sorry.

I guess I could blame it on old age but I'm only 23 :mrgreen:

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

DUDE! :boxing:

I was gonna show Buddy off 2 ya also. :lol:

It's all good, hung out with Aunt Sherry for like 9 million hours. :lol::lol:

3. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

And I loved every single minute. Buddy is just awesome and very well behaved because of the training by his owner(s) and so is Harley. hahaha.

4. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Harley? Well-behaved? Really? :jester:

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

sorry i couldn't come yesterday Sherry, i really wanted to but too much to do at home, the price you pay for taking a long weekend last weekend - glad y'all had a great time

6. Sherry A.

No problem. By doing that you left me wanting a visit from ya'. Come by anytime, visit, get some plants and visit some more. :lol::lol: No invitation needed, girl.

Sherry

7. Sherry A.

That's why I laughed afterward. I didn't get one complaint call from a neighbor. tee hee She is a blast to be around and we enjoyed her visit. I was glad she could take some time to stay for a while.

Sherry

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Not really. :lol:

Thanks Michelle! I'll be done in about 3 months. :lol::lol:

9. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

You're welcome! It was so nice to meet Buddy!!! He is a sweetheart and my offer still stands to puppy sit anytime.

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Can that offer possible extend to one of Harley's BFF's. i am freaking out about leaving Phoebe alone in August when we have to go to VA Beach for a long weekend for my niece's wedding. Usually one of my sons are here to take care of my pets but they will be with us. The older 2 dogs will be ok outside and the birds will be ok inside, but for the first time in my life i am considering boarding for Phoebe, she is still a baby, a rescue and so scared she will be totally upset with us gone. Ok, pity party over now, just needed to sound off, i will figure something out, i always do:grouphug: