Last Lost

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by AnnetteL, May 23, 2010.

1. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Who's going to watch,any clues as to how it will end?
    I really can't believe that 'all' questions will be answered.

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

42 will be in the closing credits.

3. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Of course, the answer.

4. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

We'll be watching, and I think the last 2 weeks have had more answers than all the seasons combined!! I don't know what to think on how it will end yet... DH is catching up on the last 3 episodes now, so I'm getting to watch them again, which is ok with me!!

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

48 minutes and counting for the end, i will really miss this show and cannot wait to see how it ends. i love that they started it with a definite ending from the get go, that is unique in TV land.

6. AnnetteL

Just saw where the real deal won't start until 9pm...before are interviews etc.

7. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Ready for the Lost Overload!! Got burgers grillin', cold beer... Crown Royal... I think we are reserving shots of the new Crown Black for a toast to the end! Don't forget that Jimmy Kimmel is having some of the lost actors on his show tonite after the news, and they are also going to show 3 of the alternate endings. DVR'ing it all!!

8. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I hate commercials and I think I should have taken a Xanax before watching this!!!! Got my shot of Crown ready for the end!

9. Tardevil

Tardevil Well-Known Member

Satellite went out with SIX MINUTES remaining. Couldn't get on a single website to watch a live feed. So sad! On the bright side, I did get to watch the 56 minutes of commercials!

10. AnnetteL

I agree about the commercials,there were way too many,drove me nuts!!
    As far as the ending,can't say that it was unexpected.

11. AnnetteL

Did you see Jimmy Kimmel? It was too late for me.

12. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Yeah, but it wasn't really worth staying up that late for. The 3 alternate endings were spoofs and really a let-down after the hype in the advertising.

13. AnnetteL

Thanks Tassy,at least I didn't miss anything ;)

14. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

I like how in the Island time line that Vincent came and laid with Jack as he was dying.

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I liked that part too. I'm going to have to watch the whole thing again though, I am undecided on whether I liked it or not.

16. CraigSPL

One side plot twist......what was the rhyme or reason for the people chosen for that final scene. I mean was it only people who died on the island? Were they all dead to start with and if so where were Michael and Walt in the final scene? And did I miss Penny dying somewhere along the way cause she was in the final church scene with Desmond? And I guess Ben didn't die as he was staying behind to take care of some things.

17. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Mr. Echo wasn't there in the final church scene either.

Jacks dad said in the final scene that basically they all died at different times, presumably over that 3 yr period. They needed to "finish" things and make things right with all the people their lives entwined with and those were the most important people to him. Maybe Ben couldn't make that cross-over yet because he still had issues to get right with, like his daughter Alex.

Last edited: May 24, 2010
  18. CraigSPL

19. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Or the fact hat Ben was still attached to the material, ie: the island.

Echo was given clearance when he was sucked up by the smoke and then we saw the scene of him and his brother walking off with the soccer ball. He got "it" early on.

20. CraigSPL

one of the best thoughts I've read is that with them showing vincent right at the end laying beside Jack as Jack was dying.....was that it was all just the dog's dream.