Last Lost

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by AnnetteL, May 23, 2010.

1. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Random Lost cast members

For the women

[​IMG]

For the men

[​IMG]

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

OMG, thank you Craig, that man just hits that part of me that has always loved the bad boys and dang if i didn't marry one:cheers::cheers:

3. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

New screensaver for me!!! Thanks, Craig! :cheers:

4. bostonredhead

bostonredhead Well-Known Member

I think it was just the original set of people in the church - people from the one part of the plane or maybe just from the first season.

5. bostonredhead

bostonredhead Well-Known Member

I did enjoy the Target commercials though, especially the one that showed that wild boar from the island zooming through the trees...cut to a jar of BBQ sauce, available at Target! Clever.

6. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Richard was there in the church, he wasn't in Season 1 or on the plane. .. Libby and Anna Lucia weren't in the front portion of the plane (they had been on the other side of the island with Roses husband, Bernard, and a few others, and it wasn't until atleast midway through season 2, if not the season 2 finale that Sawyer & Jin came across them). Desmond didn't appear in the first season. The season one finale ended with them blowing the hatch, didn't it? They didn't come across Desmond until they had gone down into the hatch in Season 2. Penny certainly wasn't on the plane, and defintely didn't appear until after Desmond had been discovered in the hatch. I don't think Kate and the bounty hunter that had found her were in the very front of the plane either.

I do like that in one review of the Finale that I read, someone pointed out that the way they were seated in the church at the end was much like a seating configuration from a plane (I have to go back and watch that again too).

7. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member