A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Haven't heard from her. :allears:

KDC, I hope she's alright. :grouphug:

JK, don't worry I will.

2. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Please stop and say a little prayer for my boss today. She has had some sort of illness for several months now and yesterday they told her they think it is auto immune liver disease. Her liver levels are 20 times higher than normal. She's had test after test over the last few months and this is about the only thing left. She had blood drawn yesterday and will find out for sure next Wednesday. She left earlier to go out on the FMLA. I'm very worried about her.

Prayers also to KDC and NSane. Hope everything turns out ok.

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

will definitely add her to my prayers Michelle:grouphug:

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

What she said. :grouphug:

5. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

All of you will be in our thoughts.

Sherry

6. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Wow, seems like a lot of health problems on here right now. Will keep your boss in our thoughts as well.

Sherry

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Well, prayers helped. She is going from ICU to home in a few. They got her heart rate down to normal. My question is, what made it go so high and WTH aren't they doing anything to figure that out. No follow up scheduled at all. <sigh> you gotta love small town hospitals.

8. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Time for a visit to a cardiologist if she doesn't already have one. She probably needs to do a stress test and some blood work, although one would hope they ran blood work at the hospital.

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Well, that is what they were doing yesterday when they sent her to ICU. She was in the hospital a few weeks ago for something similar, so she was at an appt at the cardiologist when they discovered her heart rate and BP were way elevated. They sent her directly to the hospital. I dunno, seems like they are waiting on her to have full fledged heart attack before they do something. :?

10. harleygirl

I was hoping this *crick* in my neck would be gone by now. :?

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

any bad weather going on down in our neck of the woods? just got a weather alert from ABC11?

12. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

I see blue skies & white puffy clouds. Hot out, though.

13. AWmom

AWmom Well-Known Member

Life is GOOD!!!!

14. harleygirl

I need a POT of coffee this morning.

15. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

you needa pound of wha?

16. harleygirl

COFFEE! :mrgreen:

17. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

:mrgreen::cheers:

18. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

I used to get by on a 1/2 cup of joe in the morning. If I drank any more I would be really jittery. My lifestyle has changed so much! ? Now Ive moved on to Diet Mountain Dew. Some days I think if I could safely mainstream it I would!!!!!!

DB's wife

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm on about my fourth cup. I usually drink at least that much or more. I could still go to sleep right now. Caffeine does not bother me......................yet.

20. harleygirl

Me neither. I could drink Mt Dew all day long and still go to bed without any problems. I like my sleep. :mrgreen: