And the award for the most pathetic, most useless person on the planet goes to...

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by VolleyGrl, Jun 3, 2010.

1. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

2. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I read somewhere that there this was not suspicious. Strange.

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jun 3, 2010
  4. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Sounds to me like she was in shock and panic stricken.

5. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

http://backseatcuddler.com/2010/06/02/gary-coleman-911-call-shocker-his-wife-didnt-want-to-help/

I dunno Michelle, a little investigation shows she has been reported for DV in the past. He was actually able to walk to the gurney and was lucid in the hospital, then fell into a coma where she immediately pulled the plug.

6. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

oh I heard that this morning on Bob and the Showgram! Seriously if that was my husband,lover,bf whatever he was to her I would of been freakin out and not thinking about me being sick or getting blood on my nails!

7. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

From what I recall, the marriage had some oddities from the get-go.

8. GarnerGirl2000

well not trying to be mean but they were a strange looking couple, I mean to each their own but geez.

9. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

She could have tossed him a towel at the very least. :?

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

OOHH, can I nominate someone?? Not to take away from Gary Coleman's useless excuse for a wife.

Great aunt died apparently sometime Thursday night. No one found her til Friday night, near as they can tell, 24 hours later. Her freaking son and DIL lived NEXT DOOR!!! She'd been ill, NO ONE in her immediate family checked on her. What a disgrace. :banghead:

11. GarnerGirl2000

that is horrible! sounds like something that would happen with some of my lovley family members!

12. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thank heavens I'm not close to these useless excuse for human beings. It just really upset my Grandmother, she had talked to her on Wed and Thurs, but was busy on Friday and didn't get a chance to talk to her. This is her ex-SIL, she's been divorced from the woman's brother for better than 20 years, but they were still friends. That's the kind of lady she is.

14. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

LOL - there are people in my family like that.

But I ask you this...
    You have no idea how this woman treated them, how well they got along, or what has happened over the years.
    Not every little old lady is sweet and nice and bakes cookies. Some are absolutely _______! Really.
    I am certainly not saying this is the case in your family, but sometimes, there are more to these situations then meets the eye.

sad, but true.

15. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

One thing I don't agree with is releasing 911 tapes to the public.

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Indeed, but in this case....................no excuse. No one is perfect to be sure, but I'd like to think if I was lying dead at the bottom of my stairs, my own son might find me before 24 hours passes. Another neighbor who hadn't seen her stirring around finally got the dumb *** to check on her.

17. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

I CANT TYPE IM LAUGHING SO HARD!
    i know, SS and i are being inappropriate during a seriuos thread but seriuosly that was just ssssssssssssssssssoooooo good!

db's wife

18. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

ya think?

db's wife

19. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

I first thought about saying it was like traveling carnival side show, but well...I just didn't think that would be very nice. :jester:

20. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I have one even in more poor taste....

:jester: