Yet another teenager killed.

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by AnnetteL, Jun 4, 2010.

1. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

2. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

It is very very sad.

3. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

It's a wonder that no shoppers were killed entering or leaving the store.

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I just heard that the boy (driver) just died too.....

:cry:

5. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

That is so horrible. My heart breaks for those parents.

6. KellBell

mine too....makes me sick.

7. Breezy18

Breezy18 Well-Known Member

Soo Sad!!

This is just soo sad!! My heart aches for the families and friends of these kids! I pray that people will look at this situation and know that life is too short...!! Praying for these families!!

8. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I was just reading that on wral.com - how awful! and so sad for their fmaily and friends. :cry:

9. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

And we were just talking about teens and anger management yesterday. I'm beginning to think that perhaps such a course should be taught about like sex ed. Teens need to learn how to control their emotions.

10. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I think they have determined that the driver was having a diabetic episode.

11. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

That's not the story we are hearing.

12. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

According to the news media, the two were arguing and he raced toward the Wal-Mart across the parking lot from the Murphy Express. The girl passenger was said to be screaming like a child being abducted. Sounds to me like the driver lost his temper, raced toward the entrance of Wal-Mart and for some reason, struck a couple of vehicles, lost control and flipped several times. The driver may have experienced some sort of medical issues somewhere across the parking lot, but it reads as if he was peed off at something (or somebody).

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Like Jester said, WMPM is reporting that they suspect it was domestic in nature. If that's the case...........well........I better not type what I am thinking. :evil:

14. kimmiegurl

kimmiegurl Guest

When will this all end and our teens will realoze that driving a car should be taken SERIOUSLY. :cry My heart goes out to their parents. I just can't imagine it.:cry:

15. Tangerine

He didn't die. He's home from the hospital.

16. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

I suspect there will be more news about their relationship this week to come out. Judging by a facebook pic I found that seems to suggest that the two may have been boyfriend/girlfriend, I wonder if they may have been heading for a break-up with it being the end of school and one of the two graduating.

17. KellBell

:hurray::hurray:

thank goodness. any more insight on what really happened?

18. Tangerine

yes but I don't want to post it on here.

19. KellBell

understood.

thoughts and prayers to all involved.

20. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Mechanical failure or not, no one should be running 50 mph through the parking lot of a busy retail store. What would have happened if a child had been helping mom and pushed a shopping cart in his way? I suspect that he'll get some potentially serious charges, because this is being investigated as a domestic issue. Furthermore, it would seem extremely recklessness and deliberate endangerment. I don't think it can be labeled simply as an accident.