Carolina Crossing Vet

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by bridgett, Jun 15, 2010.

1. bridgett

bridgett Well-Known Member

Hi, has anyone tried Carolina Crossing Veterinary Clinic over @ exit 210? I am looking for a new vet. Thanks!

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I take Buddy to Dr. Debbie @ Cleveland School Animal Hospital beside Food Lion @ 42.

LOVE HER!!!!

3. lissa27504

lissa27504 Well-Known Member

I use them (Carolina Crossing) for my dog---he's only had to go for his annual physicals (thankfully!) and they were great with him. Prices seemed reasonable. I took him last month and it was around $75 for his visit with three shots (did not do the heartworm test but that is $25).

Last edited: Jun 15, 2010
  4. Casceysmom

Casceysmom Guest

Vet

I would love to find a Vet that doesn`t charge for an office visit every time you go in, especially if it`s just for shots. Does anyone know of one?

5. bridgett

bridgett Well-Known Member

Thanks

Thanks to all for your input. I ended up choosing a vet on 401.

6. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

Carolina Crossing Vet is great! Dr. Dawn Flood was the staff vet at SPCA Wake when I was working there. Some of her staff were my co-workers as well. Dr. Flood also owned and operated Carolina Mobile (spay/neuter)

Dr. Flood can do spay/neuter surgeries blindfolded at this point - she does extreemly neat work :) She's a wonderful all-round vet with a ton of experience and has a kind and compassionate staff.

Her prices are very competative.

7. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

BTW don't get me wrong - the other vets mentioned on this thread are great too - I was just answering the OP's question.

8. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

Old Stage does that, no office fee if it's just a regular check up. That is where my animals go for regular stuff.

9. momtothree

momtothree Member

Carolina Crossing Vet -- Stay Far Away

Horrible! The vet recommended putting our dog down because "it was the end" for her and she said she had "oral cancer" but never did a biopsy or swab. She wouldn't even give her a rabies shot because she said there was no need. She said we could leave her there and she would take care of "it" for us; all of this was said in front of our very upset daughter. I took our dog to another vet who said she didn't have oral cancer and did give her a rabies shot and treated her tooth infection. That was over 2 months ago and our sweet dog is still with us; no cancer at all. Dumb vet! Will never go there again.

10. siameselover

siameselover Well-Known Member

we left the vet we loved when carolina crossing opened cause of their prices. but they have gone up and when our cat needed surgery we went back to the old vet cause they took the care credit card and we didnt have the cash for the surgery and the old vets office visit was cheaper. i am so glad we did as the old vet was real good with our cat and they really love him there