break-ins

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by tigerlily, Jan 18, 2010.

1. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Or perhaps they were sitting there discussing how best to patrol an area that apparantly is a high risk area with the man power they did have.

Some people need to think before opening their mouth to complain.

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Seriously. :?

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

That's what I was thinking, the entire country and what is their manpower? Not even ten at a time?

4. sacosta

sacosta Well-Known Member

We will never have adequate police protection until the 4042 area is incorporated. The county has only designated 2 full time Sherriff’s patrols to our area. With that limited coverage a thief will be long gone before the Deputies show up.

5. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pcVDmX4ho4

6. DogsRule

DogsRule Member

Bad PoPo

How dare those lazy officers take a break! How dare they work on their reports, or talk to other officers for that matter (FYI a lot of times shift change briefings take place in parking lots)! With all that money they are raking in (approx. $30k), you would think they would have enough sense to use their E.S.P. to find out who was about to be robbed so they could sit there and wait.
    Oh! I know, let's hire an officer for every single house to stand guard every day and night!
    Seriously, people? I don't want to get robbed any more than the next person, but I know there is a chance it could happen. I am not going to blame the police for not sitting in my driveway if it does!:banghead:

7. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

And it appears we still have idiots in the neighborhood as well. Some things will never change. 8)

8. Bubba

Bubba Well-Known Member

9. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

UPDATE:

Last week a home near WJHS was broken into around NOON. No one was home. Family was safe just very shaken up about the break in.

MONDAY - day time another home was robbed near WJHS. Again no one was home. It happened during the day.

Lock Up & Be careful.

PLEASE call 911 if you see something out of the ordinary at your neighbors home.

10. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Good to know Kelyel.

Two weeks ago on a Saturday night, sometime during the night my neighbors garage got broken into on the corner of Jack and Gov't Rd.

So the thieves are out and about these days!

11. granola acres mayor

granola acres mayor Well-Known Member

please post the phone number for the sherrifs dept.

12. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

or 934-9411