A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I found the problem.....

2. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Probably...

3. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

If I were to post every thing I typed instead of deleting it before I hit Submit Reply you'd be amazed at how much you all would know about me! lol

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

That's what FB is for. :jester:

5. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Why do people bother to post a classified ad to sell something and not bother to put the asking price!!!!!!

That's about as dumb as putting a yard sale ad on and not putting the address!

6. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

I usually take it to mean that the potential buyer likely should know the value and they only want serious inquiries.

7. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

I usually take it to to mean that they're too embarrassed to put the price in the ad 'cause they're asking too much.

I mean seriously, if you want to sell something, put the price in the ad. At least that way you probably cut your calls in half.

8. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Never a doubt in my mind. Congratulations!

Sherry

9. Sherry A.

I believe we have some extra goggles around the house. I'll ask my daughter she may even have some of the kid ones she wore in competition. Those things hold up for a long time. Also the kid doesn't look as dorky.

For years when we go on vacation she always took all her swim gear. We would head to the pool with all her garb and she would be the only kid wearing goggles and sometimes flippers. She looked like the biggest dork but it didn't bother her.

Cleo....please be careful with those arm floats. We have seen kids roll over and struggle to get positioned back where they could breathe. It is much safer to hook them into one of those floats that are used on boats. The ones for kids are inexpensive.

Sherry

10. Sherry A.

I think we have all done that before. How's you husband doing and more importantly how are you doing going through all of that?

Sherry

11. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Oh every thing is good. He had his follow up yesterday and the doc said he could probably go back to work on 7/16. Next visit is 7/15 and they will go from there. But things are going as they should. It's been nice having him home.

How's your arm?

12. Sherry A.

Glad to hear it. You are a good wife.

My arm hurts when anything touches it but I'll live. I think my daughter likes seeing me in pain as she is constantly reminding me to do the therapy and she will not leave until I complete everything. She'll get hers one day. :lol:

Sherry

13. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

WAAAAHHHHHH!!!
    I wanted to go shooting today. <throwing temper tantrum>

14. Sherry A.

HG,

When my daughter came home the day you dropped off some blue jeans she tried them on and loved them. I never got a chance to try them on..............:lol: Thanks so much for the jeans.

Sherry

15. Sherry A.

Why do people say something stinks and then ask you to smell it?

Sherry

16. harleygirl

:lol: You're welcome. I'm glad she can wear them.

I didn't have any boot cut ones for you. My brain must have been scrambled. :p

17. Sherry A.

Not to worry. I'll take boot cut jeans anytime. I have brain farts all the time, maybe that's why we get along so well. :mrgreen::jester::mrgreen:

Sherry

18. harleygirl

Tell her if I keep dropping weight, I might need my jeans back. :lol::lol::lol:

where have you been, haven't seen you on here lately?

19. Sherry A.

I'll tell her. It is time for you to stop losing weight as your weight is just fine. Don't make me have to beat you up and run. :lol::lol:

Where have you been:

Had family in for the high school graduation and although I love them am glad they are gone.

Seems like our house is being shown a lot and we have to pick up then leave before people come. Not that I am complaining but it's tough keeping the house picked up and leaving for an hour or two more than once a day. I wasn't prepared for people walking through this quickly and am shocked. We've also been out looking for something to rent until we can figure out where to move for a long time. We have looked at apartments but we will have to rent a climate controlled storage unit as the apartments will not fit all our stuff in them. :ack:

Thanks for asking.

Sherry

20. harleygirl

If I can help you with anything let me know.