Carolina Mobile Spay/Neuter Service

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by AnnetteL, Jun 20, 2010.

1. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

I've read the previous thread about low cost spay/neuter services in which someone mentioned Carolina Mobile S/N Service but every time I google for it
    the website of the Carolina Crossing Vet's office pops,is it the same thing/place?
    Thanks in advance!
    Annette.

2. Snuffyjo

Snuffyjo Well-Known Member

yes we were a mobile unit at one time but are now in a permanent location on highway 210. We still do spay and neuter surgery Monday thru Friday for a reasonable cost. We also participate in many voucher programs. Call us if we can help!

3. sdw714

sdw714 Well-Known Member

If you are wanting a mobile spay/neuter unit - - try snap-nc.org. That's who we use for spay/neuter. Never had any complaints. They run different monthly specials too - - specials are posted on the website. For example June's special was a frontline application for half price - - with spay/neuter service.

4. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

After reading about Vets For Pets on here, I was wondering about their quality of care. However, seeing the amount of support they have, I was curious as to the costs of neutering our 1 YO basset and surprisingly they are relatively inexpensive. I think it was $100 bucks for 50# and under which included one night boarding (if I understood correctly) and the meds. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's less than the mobile clinics.

5. AnnetteL

Thanks everyone!

6. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

7. AnnetteL

8. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Yeah that is hard to beat. I think I may go that direction for our dog and save a few bucks.

9. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

That is where, my 4 cats and 2 of my dogs went and all was good..you can't beat the price, but it does take time to get them in there so don't wait to call.
    You have to be there at 7am, and you have to be on time to pick up at 5pm.
    They also offer other things as well..nail clipping, some shots at a great price.
    The last one I just did was my female pug and me and Harley were there the same day. (finally got to meet her lol), 68 bucks, to get her fixed, rabies, parvo booster shot and nails trimmed! Great price.