Exciting News...

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by SunShine26, Jun 22, 2010.

1. SunShine26

SunShine26 Well-Known Member

My boyfriend and I found out that we're pregnant :) As of today, I'm 7 weeks 4 days :)

2. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

awww, congratulations to you both! :hurray:

3. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Congratulations. I hope you have a healthy and pleasant pregnancy. Is this to be your first child?

4. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a wonderful and blessed thing to find out. I wish you all the best!!!

5. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Congrats!! Better u than me!! :)

6. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

awwww...bless you! Hope you and baby are healthy and happy!

7. SunShine26

SunShine26 Well-Known Member

Thank you for your well wishes!! Yes, this is my first child but his second. We're both really excited...We already have names picked out! LOL

8. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Even though it's quite early, I can say that "love at first sight" is a definite way to describe the first time you'll ever lay eyes on your child. I still savor that moment well over eight years since my son was born.

9. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:iagree::iagree:

I'd have some 'splainin' to do. :lol::lol:

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

congrats, every pregnancy is so exciting but the first one just a bit more:hurray:

11. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Congratulations. I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy! and a happy healthy child! I LOVED being pregnant! Even labor was a breeze :hurray:

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I agree and congrats ! (except for the labor being a breeze part :lol:)

13. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

Congrats!!! I just had my first child back in October and its the best thing ever! I will tell you now go ahead and start buying diapers and wipes when you see them on sale! I got a alot at my showers but I have still yet have had to go out and buy any bc I stocked up like a mad woman!!! :hurray: