A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

WTH? From our classifieds. :confused:

my dad lost his leg 4 weeks ago and he can't cut his yard with push mower and hoping someone that has a riding lawn mower that is in the way can help him.he don't have alot of money and can't work and i can't buy him one because I have a family and money is hard to come by so someone have please help and god will bless you/910-594-9916 and ask for rick and when you meet him your see he has no leg

I have one leg but i have crew and we do all home repair and roofing and siding and rooms add on's so help me and my family live and and give me all your work and work done right/I roof for 30 years and siding and i am on the job at all times so help and I help you

I lost my leg and I work on all lawn mowers to live so help a man out and I do it right 910-594-9916/rick

my dad lost his leg 8 weeks ago and he has allways love fishing so if you can help with free boat god will blesss you and you will meet dad when or if you can help/910-594-9916/rick

Can you say SCAM???

2. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

White Pages shows that the number is a land line phone associated with a Four Oaks address.

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

OH GOOD GRIEF!!!!! people like this are what keep a lot of people from helping the ones who really need the help:evil: Is this the same as the infamous Rick? Seriously i was thinking about it this morning on the way to work when i saw the people begging at the 401/1010 intersection. i used to donate all the time but after being burned a couple times, i.e., seeing the same people there who were begging for gas to get home, etc., i don't do it at all anymore and it is sad that i may be turning down those that really do need it.

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I'd like to jump in the car and head to the beach. :twisted:

5. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Pick me up on the way?

6. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

A totally spontaneous, fast-track beach trip on a weekday? I'll have to add that to my break-out, gotta do, mid-life crisis moments.

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Same here..............she knows where I am. :jester:

8. harleygirl

Will do. You and KDC. Mom & Dad areen't down there. :hurray:

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:jester: I've got a whole week to myself next month with DH and DS.............I'm hoping I can get a day off and go to the beach.

10. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

The US Team advances to the second round of the World Cup.

Way to go.....it was go or go home for them today.

11. harleygirl

Mid Life crisis?

Hmmm... I really really really do want a fast convertable sports car. :mrgreen:

12. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Make mine red so I can get there faster! :lol:

Last edited: Jun 23, 2010
  13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

hey come get me too please please please

14. harleygirl

OK. Any more people and I'm gonna have to take the truck. :lol:

15. harleygirl

Nah, cops can see a red car from far far away.
    Mine will be black, lowered AND have a kick *** stereo system in it.

[​IMG]

A girl can dream can't she?

Last edited: Jun 23, 2010
  16. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Let's hire a limo with a pool in the back!

17. harleygirl

OR in an effort to save $, we'll just fill up the back of the truck with water. Bring your lawn chairs. :mrgreen:

I'll drive.

18. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

or we can take my little convertible, just don't bring much luggage, it may be small but hey at least the top goes down:lol::lol::lol:

19. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

You been talking to the wife again?

20. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Yep and I can, too. I do love me some Shelby GT-500! I've had five Mustangs (two of them Cobras) but the GT-500 is the one that makes me :drool:.