Snoopy's Hot Dogs coming to 40/42!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by michelle, Jun 21, 2010.

1. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

:ack:

2. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

Lord please no more of those red things.......ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    sorry..lol

i want a five guys, no wait, i dont,.i will be there too much

3. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

Nothing beats a brightleaf fried til its black or even straight out of the bag. Its the only hotdog we eat.

4. Straitlover

Straitlover Well-Known Member

Rush Hour Karting is over on Raynor Rd.

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

thanks, i knew there were the gocarts over there, didn't realize there was a restaurant too.

6. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

had lunch at snoopy's original in raleigh today...district manager for 4042 happened to be there (she lives somewhere off ranch road, so she's a local), and said she hoped to have the new snoopy's open the first week of august

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

can't wait to check them out especially since i am not only living in the 4042 area but will be working in it also within a couple months:hurray:

8. 5-Star

5-Star Guest

Not bashing here, but $2 for a hot dog?
    Also you may want to revise your "combo" price. You have Dog/Drink/Chips: $3.50. If you add up individual prices: Hot dog: $2, Chips: .50, Can of Soda: .75, that comes to $3.25?

9. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Don't know who's pricing you are quoting but it's not Snoopy's.

http://www.snoopys.com/snoopys_menu.pdf

Which I think is pretty reasonablly priced. Don't know where you are getting your .50 bag of chips nor how big it is, nor where you are getting your canned soda.

10. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Snoopy's has .99 tuesday's for their red dawgs!

11. 5-Star

5-Star Guest

12. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

13. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

When is Snoopy's in Cleveland going to open? Just wondering if anybody knows. Pat

14. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

should have asked the other day...last time i did, they said first week of august, so it shouldn't be long now.

15. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

16. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Their soup rocks. Chicken salad sandwich and BLT is good too.

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm glad to hear that, because I am sick to death of everything at 4042. They aren't quite open yet, drove by on the way to the bank today. I hope its SOOOOOOOON!

18. Hotwire

Hotwire Well-Known Member

Shouldn't be much longer, the fire marshal passed the fire alarm system on Friday. Not much is left.

19. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I wish you posted that before I got a hotdog craving from reading this thread.... about 8:00 we rode up there, and ended up at Ruby Tues.

:lol:

20. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Lowes Foods usually has that chicken salad at the deli counter all the time. I think it is a bit chunky but don't mind chopping it up when I get home. We really like it.

Sherry