A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I guess Cleo won't be getting her wedding cake . . . oh well, probably would have been dry anyway :mrgreen:

We can all pitch in and make her the most spectacular cake ever. Who knows how to make cake? I know how to buy a mix in a box . .

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

We may have anonymity on the internet (kind of), but we do not have alzheimer's. lol

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

REI is the debil for my checking account.

4. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I did ask webbie to delete the name in the post but did not ask for entire thread to be deleted. As of this am, he had deleted that post. I appreciated that part. :)

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

<stretch>

GOOD MORNING! :mrgreen:

6. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

HG, does your hubby hunt with a bow?

Garden - TRASHED. &%$#@*&% ^%$#$%@@ DEER!!!

I worked my a@@ off!

7. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

When a lender has 60 days to process a loan, why do they wait until day 59 to look at the paperwork? @!##$%^%$@!#@@$!!

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

8. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

We're all good on my side, but my buyer's lender has postponed the closing twice. We're now scheduled to close next Friday.

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Word to the wise: If you decide to check out the antique stores in Selma, you might want to remember that most of them are NOT air conditioned. Holy Moly................I am cooked.

10. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

R U KIDDING ME? Thanks for the heads up! I sure as heck wont be heading out there any time soon. My son wants to wonder in and out of those stores. maybe in the fall.

db's wife

11. harleygirl

Yes he does.

I'm sorry Cleo. :cry::cry:

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I wish I was!!! I would have checked out a few more yesterday, but after a couple hours, I was DONE. There was one of two that were, but it was just a snail's breath in those. Most of them had fans going, but it was so hot, it just didn't help much. Thank goodness for the Hula Girl ice cream shop, or I wouldn't have made it to the last one, LOL. :jester: We had a blast though, my son (11) enjoyed it a lot more than I thought he would.

13. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

A friend and I went to the HUGE thrift store (used to be Caraleigh Furniture) on S. Saunders St. this weekend and it was a total bust. Their clothes are stinky, nasty, stained and overpriced. They had stuff in there that I have recently bought from the Dollar Tree marked $2.49 (with the Dollar Tree tag still on them :banghead:) They do have some new merchandise but it is all crap. Won't waste my time going back.

Right near there is another thrift store called Cause for Paws. Let me tell you, that was the neatest, cleanest thrift store I have ever been in. Their stuff was well organized and their prices are wonderful. They have everything from clothes, books, records, furniture, purses, shoes, housewares, and lots of other stuff. We didn't get a chance to look at the clothes because they were getting ready to close. We will be going back. And the best part is that all money raised goes to help the animals!! :hurray:

14. harleygirl

I definately woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. :twisted::twisted::twisted:

15. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Eclipse.....tonight!!!!

Wooohoooo!

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hey JennK, what's Twilight and who is Edward:confused::jester:

17. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Oh come on, Sally........REALLY???? :twisted:

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Sheesh. Wonder why my patio door couldn't be a standard size. Nope, it's some weirdo size that has to be special ordered at double the price of a standard one. Yippeeeee!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

19. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i need a strong drink - this week so far has been the week from hades - i will be so ready for a 3 day weekend - wish i could make it a 30 day weekend

20. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Wish I could make this my permant weekend.

[​IMG]