Eclipse

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Jun 30, 2010.

1. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Who braved the crowds last night?

I thought it was well done. A lot of humor thrown into this one.

I had very sweet, albeit short dreams with this under my pillow last night....

2. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Come on, Sally....... REALLY??? ;)

3. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Don't even start with me G! Your daughter and my daughter were texting back and forth before the movie started last night! And while your's might be old enough to go alone....mine isn't.....so there!!! :p

Besides, I might be older, but I ain't dead, and those are some nice looking fellas.....

4. krattie

krattie Well-Known Member

Watched the Trilogy and had a blast. This movie was better than the other two and had a ton of stuff from the books. I'm ready to go back.

5. Oneqwkchk

Oneqwkchk Well-Known Member

My friend and I weren't attempting last night. I bought our tix for the 1:40 showing today a month ago :)

6. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

oh,i'm sorry there was humor and a plot.... geesh,the things you miss when you're only looking at the flesh :mrgreen:

7. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

My daughter and a friend enjoyed the midnight showing.

Sherry

8. Bunnyz

Bunnyz Member

Braved the crowds last night.. Did a triple feature with a bunch of friends.. Was a blast.. A bit long to be in the Theater (9 hours) but was still fun.. Was a much better film than the previous 2 and lots of good stuff to look at. Looking forward to part 1 of Breaking Dawn..

Tammie
    www.bunnyz.net