Flipside changing hands

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by KDsGrandma, Jun 29, 2010.

1. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Thanks, Tassy. We always have a great time! I'm not sure if they have discussed playing there as a band yet I'll tell them to "get on it"! :)

2. sacosta

sacosta Well-Known Member

The new owner's name is Vic...I don't know his last name. He seems like a nice guy. We went to open mic last night and had a blast. A lot of musicians from various bands showed up and rocked the house!

Good luck Cliff and Jodi!!

Last edited: Jun 30, 2010
  3. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Its just Vic (no K), he is a very nice person!

4. PirateGirl

Stone Creek Band

So, I shared with DH that the band REALLY needed to play @ the Flipside so....they are playing there Saturday, July 10th. They will start with an acoustic set from 9 pm until 10 pm. At that point, the entire band will be on! We had such a GREAT time this weekend (especially Sunday's gig) so I am ready to see them ROCK OUT again! :hurray: They play a great mix of tunes...classic rock, southern rock, a little R&B and some current stuff mixed in. I would love to meet up with some 4042ers there! 8)

5. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

YW!! :cheers:

6. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Very cool!!! I hope we can make it, will have to check with DH and see if there are any other plans on our calender!

7. PirateGirl

It was very nice to meet yet another 4042er last night at the Flipside! We had a GREAT time watching the band...not to mention the food was amazing!!!

8. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I hate we didn't make it up there, we did intend to go, but you know how that goes....LOL.

Glad to hear y'all had a great time!! :cheers:

9. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Right nice to put a face to you, too. Will be looking forward to seeing you in the future.

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

wished i could have made it but DH had to be at work at 4am that morning and by the time he got home he didn't want to do anything at all but chill. Glad y'all had a great time and so glad 2 of my fav people met:cheers:

11. PirateGirl

Kaci, I went back out to tell u something Friday and you were gone! :)