A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

What kind of antibiotics are you taking? Sometimes the docs like to see if a low-dose Z-Pak will work before going stronger. I'll say a prayer for ya. Get well soon, kdc.

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thank you, I have bronchitis...........AGAIN. I got amoxicillan (huge dose) but doesn't seem to be doing a lot. I just went to the minute clinic though, thinking I may have to break down and go to the reg doc. I'd rather do about anything else. :?

3. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

dang kdc... :grouphug:

4. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Did they diagnose it as bacterial? My doc told me that often times bronchitis is viral and just has to run its course. Are you running much of a fever with it?

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I went to the doc tonight, different antibiotic (read $$). He said I should have been better by now. Ya think??? LOL. Hope this one helps. Unfortunately, I am prone to bronchitis (no, never smoked a day in my life). Low grade fever for over a week now. Neither one seemed to think it was viral, I would have been over it by now in that case I would think. Who knows..............just hope I can get some sleep tonight. :mrgreen:

Thanks for the well wishes!!

6. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

awwwwwww kdc.....{{{{ hugz }}}} hope ya feel better soon! I smacked DH for you on that last comment of his ! :jester:

I used to be very prone to getting bronchitis and asthmatic bronchitis... nothing sucked worse than getting it in the summer here. As if the humidity doesn't make it bad enough outside, try doing anything outside when you've got bronchitis! Ick ick ick!! I don't know what has happened or changed, but (knock on wood), I don't think I've had bronchitis in 3 or 4 years.

7. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:ack: I hope you feel better VERY SOON!!! :grouphug:

8. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

Looks like we may have a grand daughter in the next couple of days. Say a prayer that everything is ok.

9. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

You got it! Hope all goes well!

10. harleygirl

:hurray: for ya'll.

11. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Kaci...
    Did you text me about a week ago? I can't figure out who it was. :mrgreen:

12. Tangerine

Thank you guys. The baby is not due for another 6 weeks but mom is having problems and they want to go ahead and take the baby.

13. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Hope you'll feel better soon!!
    I had bronchitis when I was a kid,it seemed it was always worse at night,back then they fed me a lot of bronchitis tea which contains liquorish,it wasn't the best tasting stuff but it seemed to help,you might also want to try putting some brewed chamomile tea for example into a bowl,put your head above the bowl and cover yourself with a towel,then inhale the steam,sounds weird I know but it helps clear things up.

14. Tangerine

If somebody don't get these damn kids out of my house I'm leaving.

15. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

You could call Billy the Exterminator to come take care of them for you.

[​IMG]

16. Tangerine

I need to call somebody. I cooked yesterday and you know how I hate to cook. We decided at the last minute to go to the dragstrip and eat when we got back. When we got back there was about 6 kids in the house and no food. And to top it all off, one of the kids was hiding from the law. I did send him on his way really fast.

17. harleygirl

GOOD MORNING!!!! :mrgreen:

18. CraigSPL

Closer to afternoon missy.

19. harleygirl

Got's to get my 10 hours of beauty sleep in. :lol:

Had Breakfast for lunch. Mmmm!

20. CraigSPL