A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

You saying I need more? LMAO :lol::lol:

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

What a bunch of inconsiderate jerks. As if you prepared the food and left it out for them, did you have placecards and cloth napkins too?

3. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Dang...must be a cold day in hell.....:iagree:

4. Sherry A.

Haven't read all the way through but please know you are in my thoughts. Keep us abreast and somebody let me know what our family can do, if needed.

Me

5. Sherry A.

With Cleo on this. Throw them all out if they cannot be considerate and contribute at least to cleaning and food. You need to stand up to them cuz you deserve better treatment.

Just saying,
    Sherry

6. Sherry A.

In the hospital cuz I didn't take what the doctor said serious enough. Potassium level way low again, they are looking for the damn infection. I love this County....yep, said it aloud. :lol:

JMH is like night and day with the new renovations. I thought I had walked into a new universe. We deserve it!

Sherry

7. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Hope you are eating a banana right now!

8. Sherry A.

More like the tree right now and working to the banana sandwich. I didn't know one thing in my body could cause this reaction. Not playing around anymore.

Sherry

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Girl, i was just wondering this morning where you were, hadn't heard anything from you in awhile. So sorry you got sick, you have got to start taking better care of yourself:grouphug: Let me know if you need anything.

10. Sherry A.

I swear you'd think I would be old enough to take my meds and understand how important it is. Feel like a dumb arse. KDs will know if we need help outside our neighborhood. Not in need yet............:banghead:

Thanks,
    Sherry

11. Sherry A.

That's exactly why I do vote the way I do. You think your side would have let JMH continue with this project............uh, Nope. Love ya' even though we see it from different perspectives. :cheers:

Sherry

12. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

Thank you. Mom is on bed rest til she is born. They may take her this week. They are trying to wait as long as possible.

13. Sherry A.

Okay. Let us know.

Sherry

14. Sherry A.

I dunno. We shall have to agree to disagree on this one. You sure are growing in your area and your gonna love us cuz we looked ahead. :cheers: We take care of those in the country too! :mrgreen::jester::mrgreen:

Sherry

15. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Yayy, hooray, got my internet back! Did y'all miss me?

16. KDsGrandma

Anybody that's willing to help provide meals for Sherry's daughter while she's in the hospital, and for Sherry and the DD for a few days after she gets home, please PM me. Thanks!

17. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I missed you and I know Ima Sheltie missed you!

18. KDsGrandma

Thanks! Did he call me a Diva the other day? I think that's a first! I tried to check in on my cell phone, but I'm afraid I'm not very adept at that.

19. Sherry A.

Yes and thank you.

Sherry

20. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

Anyone have a spare room I can hide in this week?