A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

We have a few, for real. You need to get out of the house. PM me if you really want to take me up on it.

Sherry

2. Sherry A.

Right! Thought you liked to fight when one is really down and out instead of when they are feeling good. tee hee

I'd be pickin' on you, you ole' redneck! :lol:

Sherry

P.S. Didn't know you had a heart after all these years. tee hee

3. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

Aren't you in the hospital? How are you doing? You are so sweet but you need to get well. You don't need a house guest. I will PM you when I get on the computer its hard to do on my phone.

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Come on, you'd have to sleep on the couch, in a tent or on the weight bench tho. :lol:

You should see how much crap I have jammed in here. :?

5. Tangerine

You just wouldn't believe the crap that has been going on lately. I just want to run away. On top of everything else I just got some bad news about daddy.

6. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

No!!!
    Let me know if you need to vent, just call me.

7. Tangerine

Yes!! We all know daddys can't live forever.

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:cry::cry::grouphug:

9. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

How the hell did I wind up with strep throat in the summer?

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

The same way I got bronchitis I guess!! :banghead: Feel better!!

11. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I haven't had strep throat since I was 17....before I had my tonsils out!!!

This is stupid!

Hope you feel better too!

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I agree, it's very aggravating. I'm finally on the mend, at least I'm a whole lot better than this time last week. After my second trip to the doctor and round two of antibiotics. Hope you get better quicker!! :jester:

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I think Mel Gibson has lost all his marbles..........:ack:

14. Sherry A.

kdc,

I don't "think", I "know" it. What an arse. Always loved what Jack Nickolson (sp) said to Mel in a bakery after that one Christ movie Mel did. Jack slapped Mel on that back, started laughing and asked Mel how Jesus was doing? Thought I'd pee my pants when I read that.

Sherry

15. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

UGH! I have jury duty tomorrow. I REALLY don't want to go.

16. Sherry A.

One of the biggest "civil" duties you'll do for your country. I know it's hard being out of work and having items build up but this is a biggie, in my mind.

Let us know what kind of case you get pulled for, if any. I think it is interesting. You could always fart when called to discuss items and they'll let you go for sure. :lol::lol:

Sherry

17. Sherry A.

I heard in the hospital it is going around as are other items.

Sorry to hear that you got it.

Sherry

18. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Probably been the same guy for a long time...just hasn't been revealed. To me, it's about like Charlie Sheen's situation. They are both good actors and enjoyable to watch in character. It is disappointing to know that they are the way they are, however I'm not going to turn off one of their movies or (in Sheen's case) a TV show, just because of their private lives. Would I patronize a new movie? Probably not, but I will catch an old Gibson flick on TV for sure and not think twice about it. Same with Spin City or Two & A Half Men for Sheen. If we put most of the actors/actresses in Hollywood under a microscope and boycotted bad behavior, we'd probably never watch a TV show or a movie again.

That's probably why Sheen decided to stay with his show. His publicist probably advised him that he'd be better off staying with a hit tv show rather than venturing off to the big screen again like it was reported that he wanted to do. His domestic issues would have come up and killed the movie. With 2 1/2 men, it's hard to kill a hit such as that.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2010
  19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I know you are right, when I posted that, I'd had one of those 7:30 entertainment "news" shows on and they had been playing one of the tapes. He sounded like a loon. My favorite was when he said "I left my wife for you". Heck, she was probably glad to be rid of him if he's this much of a whack job. I was just listening going :shock:

Now Charlie Sheen, his shenanigans are no suprise and the wife is no babe in the woods either. He's been trouble for years. However, Two and a Half Men is one of the highlights of my week. :mrgreen: Used to be my favorite until "The Big Bang Theory". I LOVE that show. :lol:

20. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member