Where can I buy yesterday's paper?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by michelle, Jul 12, 2010.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I know I have seen paper boxes that say "last sunday's paper" on them but I can't remember where. I was without a car yesterday and I missed getting my paper and my COUPONS! I'm in withdrawal!!!

2. J34

J34 Well-Known Member

try either of the 2 hess stores at 40-42.

3. michelle

Will do! thanks!

4. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Check Walgreens....and if you don't see 'em, ask someone. I got one there last Monday

5. michelle

Thank you! I'll stop by on my way home.

6. Casceysmom

Casceysmom Guest

I always go to Walgreens...cheaper too

7. J34

J34 Well-Known Member

is walgreen's cheaper every day or just for old papers? and how much, if you happen to remember? might be worth getting an additional copy some weeks if the q's are super good.

8. beebsy

beebsy Well-Known Member

The Dollar Tree used to have them on Sundays, and they would just stay until they were gone...I've had to stop there on Mondays before to get my coupon fix! I am not sure about the new one on 42, though---

9. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

$.75 weekdays, $1.50 for Sunday, no cheaper on Monday. I don't think Dollar tree carries them anymore.
    For anyone looking to subscribe, a deal just went off at the end of June - $2.00 per week, Sunday included! It's a little more than that now, but I feel sure they'll repeat it.

10. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Michelle,

I still have my paper. Let's see, I'll see you my coupons for around $5.00 and make a profit on yesterday's paper.....just kidding Michelle. PM me and my daughter will meet you or drop it off for ya' if you don't get one.

Sherry

11. michelle

Thanks for the offer, Sherry. I found one at Food Lion at 42 this afternoon on the way home.

ps. Hope you're feeling better!

12. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Feeling somewhat better. Getting my blood checked this week for the potassium level and urinary infection so we'll see if the levels are okay. Hopefully I can start eating banana sandwiches, along with taking my meds, to keep the level high. Lost weight real quick so I am also having to eat meals every 2 hours.

Glad you found the newspaper.

Sherry