Sherry needs our help

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by KDsGrandma, Jul 9, 2010.

1. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

Im not going to sit here and justify my offerings.

I also wont pass judgement on you...lazy piece of ****.

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

OMG Sherry, just saw this thread!!!! Why didn't you call me? Do you still need food for DD? i don't have a lot of time for cooking right now but i would be glad to pick up some salad makings for you guys.:grouphug:

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Yeah, me too!! Dang, call a b.....!!!!

4. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

KDs, I have my "care package" ready. Can I meet up w/ you tomorrow?

5. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Sure, call me. Thanks!

6. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Thanks. I figured since I never listen to anyone why start now.

Sherry

7. Sherry A.

Yes, we do sweetie. She would love to have salad stuff.

Sherry

8. Sherry A.

Yes, you do make a mean one. My daughter is in hog heaven with yours. Thanks so very much.

Sherry

9. Sherry A.

Hey P,

Where's your offer on food. I know you can cook us ribs, corn on cob and such on your grill. Or, do you think women should do all the cooking? :lol::lol:

Sherry

10. Sherry A.

At the very beginning, when I knew I was getting really bad, I posted on your facebook that I really needed your help and to call me. So there! Figured you were just really busy but would catch up with me when you could. My daughter was alone and I wanted you to check on her but others covered your dang responsibility. :mrgreen::jester::mrgreen:

Call me or PM.

Sherry

Last edited: Jul 12, 2010
  11. Sherry A.

Cleo,

We could use some breakfast item such as your wonderful coffee cake!!

Thanks,
    Sherry

Last edited: Jul 12, 2010
  12. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, I forgot.

13. Tom Servo

Tom Servo Well-Known Member

Hey Sherry,

Just saw this thread and I'm sorry you were sick. I hope it was nothing too serious. We had to get creative when out kid stopped eating red meat, and Mrs. S and I gave it up shortly there after. We have some great meals that your daughter can cook in 10 minutes or we can put something together to heat up. If you need anything along those lines just let me know.

Barry
    (919) 741-8691

14. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:grouphug::grouphug:

I'm going to cry. :mrgreen:

15. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I have also been out of the loop for a week or so. Sherry, you have my number, if you need anything, please just call me. I don't know any vegetarian dishes, but I'm sure I can come up with something. Salad has no meat, lol....

16. Sherry A.

Very good on your end. As I get stronger, mentally and physically, I shall respond in kind. :mrgreen:

I've always known that, dear and the same on your end.

Later,
    Sherry

17. Sherry A.

Thanks, Jen. I am not a vegetarian and she is only a red meat vegetarian. She'll eat red meat every so often for the iron but not much. She will eat turkey, chicken and fish.

I'll catch up with you when and if we need anything after we eat all the wonderful stuff delivered thus far.

Thanks,
    Sherry

18. Sherry A.

Thanks so much. Would love to have a few of your fine recipes. My daughter is very independent and is going to have a girls night at our house where they are going to cook somes items for her. I'd bet your recipes would be great for me to pass along to her. Please PM me and I'll give you my correct email address.

Again, thanks,
    Sherry

Last edited: Jul 13, 2010
  19. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

I hope Sherry is getting better???!!!! please let us know!

20. Sherry A.

Yep, I'm getting better yet not exactly where I need to be. Going to the doctor on Thursday for my first checkup and can tell my potassium level is not right already. Funny how I am now real astute on knowing the signs. Actually cannot wait to go. Will know something afterward and will let you wonderful people know when I do.

Thank you,
    Sherry

Last edited: Jul 13, 2010