McDonald's vs Wendy's on 210

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by beebsy, Jul 12, 2010.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I'm not going hungry. I'm around 800-1000 calories a day. NO ALCOHOL. I know that's shocking. :mrgreen:

-22 lbs now.:hurray:

2. beebsy

beebsy Well-Known Member

:cheers: YAHOO!! That is something to be very proud of, girl!! Just pretend those two smileys are toasting with some sugar free lemonade or diet mt. dew :jester:

3. beebsy

beebsy Well-Known Member

Girl, I pretty much told the so-called district manager all of that, and how this wasn't the first time the service had been HORRIBLE, but she just didn't seem to concerned---I think the only thing that saves them is being right off I40, otherwise they'd be closed, I think....they always seemed to be out of milk when we went there---oh, and that KFC over there, one time I went there (notice I said ONE TIME), and they were OUT OF CHICKEN!! NO LIE!! I was like, wait, this is K-F-FRICKIN'-C, and you don't have CHICKEN?? :?:

4. roca1216

roca1216 Well-Known Member

I agree Wendy's is bad on 210. I went there and ordered 2 small frosty's and I was asked 3 times at the drive thru speaker and then again at the window " What did I order??" Its a bunch of teenagers with no training. ****ed me off! The acting manager was leaving at the time and there was 4 kids at the window. I really wanted to tell the manager if you seperate them they would get more done. I will say the Wendy's at walmart in Clayton on 70 is very good at customer service and I have always seen a high sanitation score. Plus they are up to date on the new items like the fries with sea salt and there dip cup ketchup. Thats pretty bad when the KFC was out of chicken. I would have fired the Manager because of that.

5. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Colonel Sanders would have thrown all their pressure cookers out in the parking lot during his time.

6. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

I know the "out of chicken" BS too. I went and tried to get a bucket of Grilled. THey said no and it was 6 pm. Not late at night or real early. i complained to the manager, then called corporate, they gave mesome free chicken which was nice, but and then the manager told me next time i want a bucket to "call ahead" to make sure it was fresh. Shouldn't it be fresh anyway?

As far as wendy's goes, I just dont go there. who ever owns that junk-hole should be ashamed.

7. beebsy

beebsy Well-Known Member

Hahahhahahahahaha! :lol: