A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Because I call ahead and tell 'em to screw with YOUR order. :jester::jester::jester:

2. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

no whats worse is when there is NO seasoning on the fries! Now that makes me mad!

3. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I think they go by who has a driver's license.

We finally wrapped up our case today. It was a long, boring week!!!

4. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

My deceased mother just received a Jury Notice. She was only called to service one other time in her life. I'm going to have to contact them next week and let her know that she just cannot appear. :mrgreen:

Sherry

5. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Trying to hammer into my brain: In another place and another time.

6. Sherry A.

Watching CNN and they are getting ready to do a story called Portrait of an Addict. Glad the book and story are using the word "addict". The CNN reporter stated that they were going to talk to an "ex addict". What's an "ex addict"? For goodness sakes get your journalism skills checked!!

Just ranting,
    Sherry

7. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Larry King?

8. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

magic

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

[​IMG]

Some of you may hae seen this on FB, my favorite pic I took this past weekend while up in VA for a reunion.

This is my second favorite:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2010
  10. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

11. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I love them both! gorgeous black-eyed susan's!!

12. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

You truly have an eye for photography, kdc. I like both of them, too, but my fav is the old shed with the building cloud in the background. You should submit some pics to Our State magazine. They have a annual photo contest.

13. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:iagree::iagree:

OH, happy Monday everybody.

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:oops::oops::oops: You all are too kind.

Jester, I would, but these are in VA, wonder if they would mind?:jester:

I have more on FB if you are. I think I know who you are, you keep popping up on people you may know, I recognize your beach pic. :)

15. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Gotta love all the business opportunities in the classifieds offering ways to make "free money". If only half of them were true, we could all retire.

16. Sherry A.

Might not be an adult by maturity, on the side of the person who put that on Wikipedia. :lol::lol:

I read that page and was just shocked. Afraid of children and what will happen blah, blah, blah. Bring the kid over here and find the anti-adultist. hahahahahaha

17. Sherry A.

Marvelous. I'd like to ask that you not get wire or fencing, unless old wood, in the picture of a barn or house. I have to search high and low to find those without wire for my dad to take the picture.

Your pictures are just marvelous and you should continue taking them so some of us can decide if we'd like to buy one.

Sherry

18. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I got thunder and rain! :hurray::hurray:

19. Sherry A.

kdc,

You should submit your photos to National Geographic and Home and Garden. Just see if they will not publish and pay for one or two. My dad had one of his submitted to an encyclopedia once and he cannot remember the darn name but one day I'll try Googling.

He submits his to see what happens and you are very good.

Sherry

20. Sherry A.