Soccer Fundraiser/Yard Sale

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by davynchristy, Jul 19, 2010.

1. davynchristy

davynchristy Well-Known Member

Please support your local GCAA Challenge Soccer Team, the U12 Storm. The boys will be holding a yard sale/bake sale this Saturday the 24th in front of Chops.

Congrats to the current U12 team for their AMAZING showing at the Disney World Tournament this past week!!!

Last edited: Jul 21, 2010
  2. davynchristy

3. davynchristy

....bumpity doo da.......

4. blessed2adopt2

blessed2adopt2 Well-Known Member

when?

when is the yard sale?

5. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

LMAO!

6. davynchristy

Where's my brain! It's this Saturday the 24th beginning @ 7am -thanks blessed2adopt2

Welcome back mnredsky :)

7. davynchristy

....bumpity ay......

8. davynchristy

I know you're all gonna miss this, but sadly this is my last bump :) We will have lots of yummy baked goodies for you to snack on while you shop in the morning - see you there!

9. J34

J34 Well-Known Member

Wonder if there will be any used tennis racquets there? I need some tennis racquets. :)

10. davynchristy

@ J34: I don't know, I don't have any to sell but there are 12 families included in our yard sale alongside the Cleveland Band who will also be having a yardsale at Chops tomorrow.

11. J34

J34 Well-Known Member

i'll think of something else to ask randomly about in a couple hours to help you out. ;) actually my boys have never been to a yard sale. maybe i'll take a couple of them since it's right near the house. they would LOVE it.

12. davynchristy

Ah - that's funny, thanks! They probably will enjoy it b/c there are going to be goodies and lots of other young boys there in their soccer jerseys :)

13. J34

J34 Well-Known Member

if i go at 9 is it all going to be gone? :)