A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

is wishing this week away!! ready for my weekend now pls.

2. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Now how would FB know that I'm also on 4042 and to put me on your suggestions list? Those rascals must harvest information about you! I guess I'll just have to go ahead and get links from you guys so we can be FB friends.

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

You may be a friend of a friend.......................... or I may be completely off my rocker (distinct possiblity). I was trying to find "me" from my Grandmother's page when I was setting up her account, and I didn't even come up!!! I heard that from one of our Scout parents yesterday too, he looked for me and couldn't find me after we had chatted about FB, he found DH though so I got that fixed. Apparently I took those privacy settings one step too far. :mrgreen:

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Here's mine. Wait, let me check it first. I've got everyone blocked. :lol:

On second thought I'll just PM it to you.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2010
  5. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Call me.

6. harleygirl

REOW OK! :lol:

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

WOOHOO!!!! Mama, i'm coming home:hurray::hurray::hurray:

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Time to get serious about getting a fence. THe #$%^& neighbors got another dog they will surely not take care of. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Between that and the chickens, I swear.............if it wasn't for the shool DS is in, I'd move. :?

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

The dogs on a chain.............he/she doesn't have much hope of catching them, LOL. :jester:

10. harleygirl

My new favorite store is the Dollar Tree. Holy crap, DH and I had a blast in there. :lol::lol:

Oh and a GREAT deal I got today was dog food at (my 2nd favorite store) Agri Supply. Got a 50lb bag of Dog Food for $13!!!! :hurray::hurray::hurray:
    It had been ripped.

11. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

As much as I love animals what you said above is very funny. :mrgreen:

Sherry

12. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Now that you have a kid, your dog, you will learn of many new stores. Those with two legged kids have known about that place for a long time because of last minute school projects.

Let me know when you can stop by again. I have some clean dishes for Barry that I'd like to give you. We have some bands playing about a block from my house Friday night if you'd like to visit on the deck and listen to live music.

Sherry

13. Oneqwkchk

Oneqwkchk Well-Known Member

Blah I despise sitting in the ICU waiting room. They need more entertaining things to do in here...more than one tv or something.

14. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Anyone know what happened to this big hairy problem?

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Hmm.........that's an interesting question. He hasn't been on lately has he? Hope all is well.

Edited to add, his account has apparently been deleted. THAT sucks.:?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2010
  16. harleygirl

Oh cool, thanks for the invite, lemme check with DH. Ready to have your ears talked off again? :lol:

Last edited: Jul 23, 2010
  17. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Dang, I was just thinking about him the other day... as I was posting items on craigslist. lol

18. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear that, DCHYDIINY always made me laugh.

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Me too, he was very funny.

If you are out there DCHYDIINY, come back!! And I don't say that to many folks. 8)

20. harleygirl

I know he's alive at least. That's all I got now. :?