Hair :(

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by AnnetteL, Jul 16, 2010.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Mine neither, I use what's on SALE and what I have a Q-Pon for.
    I've got a BOAT load of FREE samples that I use once a week, just to chage it up a bit.

2. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Is Pantene bad?

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

She told me "it leaves a waxy build-up".....................OK..................

She's been cutting my hair for 2 years now, and never has she said: Oh..................you have a waxy buildup on your hair. LOL!!! She wouldn't have known if I hadnt' told her. Now, again, my hair is straight and thick, so that may not be the case for someone else.

I love her to death, and she has never pushed salon products on me.

4. nsanemom22

I was just googling and reading... some like it, some don't. You know how opinions are. lol

5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I have a huge hunk of hot pink in my hair. I've had it about a year and a half now..... not scared at all. :mrgreen:

6. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

I just might give the Kool-Aid/Prell a try ;) thanks!

Do you just sprinkle a little of the baking soda on the shampoo,that's what I usually do when I use it but after washing it with straight baking soda and rinsing with conditioner yesterday it looks absolutely horrendous today...

7. AnnetteL

Since my hair is thin I hope that it doesn't make it too soft ;)

Last edited: Jul 19, 2010
  8. AnnetteL

Well,at least I know that I'm not alone after posting this!
    Thanks for all the great suggestions! Will keep everyone posted...

9. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

We use a can of beer on our hair twice a year to get all the crap stuff out of it.

We use a biolage (sp) deep conditioner twice a year to soften the color, straightener and chlorine in our hair.

My daughter has to use "green out" for swimmers at least once a week but can use most any shampoo and conditioner.

My hair is dry after coloring and straightening it so I use all Biolage (sp) products. Actually smells in other products make my eyes water and I sneeze. I also use the shiny spray made by Biolage (sp) on my hair before I go out. People tell me how shiny my hair is and because I have it professionally straightened it kind of looks silky.

Sherry

10. WillSpanker

WillSpanker Well-Known Member

annetteL
    You have to shampoo after, then cond.

With your hair problems you need to get and start using, Mane and Tail Shampoo
    serious, it's a really good shampoo:)

11. AnnetteL

I had heard of it being used by people before but forgot about it again,thanks for the reminder! The reviews sound real good also!
    http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/204361/product_review_the_original_mane_n.html?cat=69

On Grocery list: Main&Tail Shampoo,Kool Aid Lemonade,Prell,Olive Oil ...

12. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I've used Mane and Tail Shampoo and it worked great. I still use it every so often.

Sherry

13. AnnetteL

Just got back from Walmart,they did'nt have the Prell shampoo, I bought some of the Mane&Tail but after paying for it they forgot to put it back into my shopping cart,this sucks!:ack::ack:

14. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

I want to see a picture of that. I've been thinking about doing it but I'm chicken.

15. KellBell

sent you pics on FB! :mrgreen:

16. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I wanna see 2. :mrgreen:

17. KellBell

y'all aint very observant....it's in just about all my pics!

sending your way precious!

18. nsanemom22

SEND ME! I ' musta missed it! I know you're hot n all... but I ain't seen any hot pink... how'd you do it? I want some of your pink!! :mrgreen:

19. KellBell

sending you some PINK!!

20. nsanemom22

GIRL! I just saw it!! I want some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!